Whish Body Products Whish - Lavender Shave Crave Shave Cream (pump) uploaded by Mari G.

BY WHISH

If your re used to shaving being a drying affair, you re in for an incredibly luscious surprise. This thick whip provides a close, moisturizing shave with no drying foam. Its natural ingredients leave your skin soft, smooth, and pampered. Welcome to a gentle new world. Natural Squalene - a source of Omega 3 fatty acids, replenishes and hydrates to eliminate roughness and dryness. Organic Shea Butter - has a high content of non-saponifiable fats which are the best natural skin moisturizers and are also high in anti-oxidants. Organic Raspberry Butter - high in anti-oxidants, this attacks free radicals making it a magical moisturizer. Organic Green Tea - a natural anti-oxidant to protect skin from free radicals. Organic Coconut Oil - High in anti-oxidants, coconut acid; helps penetrate into the underlying skin tissue to deeply moisturize while preventing and protecting against free radicals keeping the skin young, healthy and beautiful. Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - a natural emollient to help keep the skin supple an dsoft and maintain moisture. Net Weight: 5 oz./150 ml Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid (Plant Derived), Myristic Acid, Squalane, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate (Plant Derived), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (ORGANIC Jojoba) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (ORGANIC Pomegranate) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (ORGANIC Coconut) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (ORGANIC Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (Plant Derived Preservative). see more...

• I received a sample of this from Birchbox but haven't tried it ye...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Recieved this sample & while it was good shaving cream I would never pay that much for it." in 1 review
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't care for this at all. The smell was lavender and slightly relaxing but very medicinal as well and actually stuck around on my legs. It's not a scent I'm happy to walk around smelling like. Also, it forms zero lather, no matter how much you use. Instead, it applies like a lotion. It also begins to sink into your skin while you're shaving, making it hard to shave. It goes on practically translucent, making it hard to see where you've been and where you still need to shave. It also didn't moisturize at all, because I actually had dry patches on my knees afterwards that I didn't have beforehand. Definitely not worth the price. I'll stick with my cheap shave gel that lathers well and is actually more moisturizing.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate traditional shaving lotions and foams. They are awful and leave my skin dry and don't provide a close enough shave to my liking. I received this in my April Birchbox and was tempted to just ignore it. But I tried it anyway and was in shock. I absolutely loved the lavender scent, it moisturized my legs while shaving, and it gave me the closest shave ever. Plus, I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any ingrown hairs or shave bumps. I'm shocked to see the terrible reviews for this product because I loved every ounce of it. And it was travel sized and I got 4 shaves out of it. A little bit goes a VERY long way if you use it as directed. And I love that it's not a foam. I HATE shaving foams.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I'm actually surprised at the bad reviews. I got this in my birchbox and absolutely love it!! It does go on kind of like lotion but it works amazing! I felt like it was very easy to shave, it removed the hair perfectly. It smells good and is extremely moisturizing! I plan on purchasing a full size bottle I love it so much.
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Pros: I loved the natural ingredients, and appreciate anything that's not animal tested and parbane free. Most complained about the smell but I got the lavender (which actually smells like baby powder) and found it rather soothing. Cons: You do have to apply quite a bit in order for the razor to slide nicely. However I'm not sure if it's because it's cream based rather than foam it actually clogs up the blades of the razor.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Best shaving cream EVER! I love this product. I didn't think I would as its more of a thin layer rather than the typical shaving cream but it makes your legs feel so smooth and the thinness actually makes it so much easier when shaving! The only downside is it is a little expensive for shaving cream in my opinion but great for when I feel like treating myself or have an event coming up.
Stephanie  H.
Franklinville, NY
I received in a subscription box, which is probably a good thing, because I would not have gone out of my wallet to purchase. Although it smells freaking fantastic and it didn't cause any skin reactions, you can use old shampoo and have it do the same thing.
Caitlin J.
Broussard, LA
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox, and while it felt great, smelled really good, and did a decent job of moisturizing, I didn't feel like it was an effective shaving cream. It didn't create any sort of a lather -- it almost went on more like a lotion.
Georgeanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and I'm very impressed with it. I have sensitive skin that usually reacts very badly to shaving but after using this I didn't notice any of the normal redness and irritation. It also smells great. I wouldn't pay $16 for it but I got lucky and found the coconut one on clearance for $4 at Ulta!
Ashleigh H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this as a sample in my birchbox. I personally didn't like it. I didn't like the smell of it or the fact that it wasn't very foamy. This product may work great for others but it was a fail for me. šŸ˜•
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Please do not waste your money on this expensive ineffective shaving cream. For almost $20 a bottle when you pump it out, it's basically a lotion. No foaming action at all. It did not help in shaving my legs. The discarded shampoo I usually use does much better for shaving. The only reason I am giving it 2 stars is the it smells nice and it didn't cause any weird skin reactions. Again, $20 to shave. No. If I'm going to spend that much on shaving cream, it better provide a very good shave. I got maybe 8 shaves out of the entire bottle.
Gina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a sample of this from Birchbox but haven't tried it yet. I shave my legs in the shower. Can this be used in the shower, or is it meant to be used on dry legs?