Whish Body Products Whish - Lavender Shave Crave Shave Cream (pump) uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY WHISH

If your re used to shaving being a drying affair, you re in for an incredibly luscious surprise. This thick whip provides a close, moisturizing shave with no drying foam. Its natural ingredients leave your skin soft, smooth, and pampered. Welcome to a gentle new world. Natural Squalene - a source of Omega 3 fatty acids, replenishes and hydrates to eliminate roughness and dryness. Organic Shea Butter - has a high content of non-saponifiable fats which are the best natural skin moisturizers and are also high in anti-oxidants. Organic Raspberry Butter - high in anti-oxidants, this attacks free radicals making it a magical moisturizer. Organic Green Tea - a natural anti-oxidant to protect skin from free radicals. Organic Coconut Oil - High in anti-oxidants, coconut acid; helps penetrate into the underlying skin tissue to deeply moisturize while preventing and protecting against free radicals keeping the skin young, healthy and beautiful. Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - a natural emollient to help keep the skin supple an dsoft and maintain moisture. Net Weight: 5 oz./150 ml Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid (Plant Derived), Myristic Acid, Squalane, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate (Plant Derived), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (ORGANIC Jojoba) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (ORGANIC Pomegranate) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (ORGANIC Coconut) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (ORGANIC Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (Plant Derived Preservative). see more...

• I received a sample of this from Birchbox but haven't tri...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Recieved this sample & while it was good shaving cream I would never pay that much for it." in 1 review
Jessica L.
I got a sample of this from Birchbox and it's a pretty decent shaving cream! I did have to use a little more product than I typically do with other shaving creams, but once my legs were covered, razors did glide very nicely. Personally, I wouldn't purchase the full size simply because I can't justify how much product I need to use at once for the price. But I did enjoy the sample!
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Pros: I loved the natural ingredients, and appreciate anything that's not animal tested and parbane free. Most complained about the smell but I got the lavender (which actually smells like baby powder) and found it rather soothing. Cons: You do have to apply quite a bit in order for the razor to slide nicely. However I'm not sure if it's because it's cream based rather than foam it actually clogs up the blades of the razor.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm actually surprised at the bad reviews. I got this in my birchbox and absolutely love it!! It does go on kind of like lotion but it works amazing! I felt like it was very easy to shave, it removed the hair perfectly. It smells good and is extremely moisturizing! I plan on purchasing a full size bottle I love it so much.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received in a subscription box, which is probably a good thing, because I would not have gone out of my wallet to purchase. Although it smells freaking fantastic and it didn't cause any skin reactions, you can use old shampoo and have it do the same thing.
Georgeanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and I'm very impressed with it. I have sensitive skin that usually reacts very badly to shaving but after using this I didn't notice any of the normal redness and irritation. It also smells great. I wouldn't pay $16 for it but I got lucky and found the coconut one on clearance for $4 at Ulta!
Caitlin J.
Broussard, LA
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox, and while it felt great, smelled really good, and did a decent job of moisturizing, I didn't feel like it was an effective shaving cream. It didn't create any sort of a lather -- it almost went on more like a lotion.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't care for this at all. The smell was lavender and slightly relaxing but very medicinal as well and actually stuck around on my legs. It's not a scent I'm happy to walk around smelling like. Also, it forms zero lather, no matter how much you use. Instead, it applies like a lotion. It also begins to sink into your skin while you're shaving, making it hard to shave. It goes on practically translucent, making it hard to see where you've been and where you still need to shave. It also didn't moisturize at all, because I actually had dry patches on my knees afterwards that I didn't have beforehand. Definitely not worth the price. I'll stick with my cheap shave gel that lathers well and is actually more moisturizing.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate traditional shaving lotions and foams. They are awful and leave my skin dry and don't provide a close enough shave to my liking. I received this in my April Birchbox and was tempted to just ignore it. But I tried it anyway and was in shock. I absolutely loved the lavender scent, it moisturized my legs while shaving, and it gave me the closest shave ever. Plus, I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any ingrown hairs or shave bumps. I'm shocked to see the terrible reviews for this product because I loved every ounce of it. And it was travel sized and I got 4 shaves out of it. A little bit goes a VERY long way if you use it as directed. And I love that it's not a foam. I HATE shaving foams.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Please do not waste your money on this expensive ineffective shaving cream. For almost $20 a bottle when you pump it out, it's basically a lotion. No foaming action at all. It did not help in shaving my legs. The discarded shampoo I usually use does much better for shaving. The only reason I am giving it 2 stars is the it smells nice and it didn't cause any weird skin reactions. Again, $20 to shave. No. If I'm going to spend that much on shaving cream, it better provide a very good shave. I got maybe 8 shaves out of the entire bottle.
Lauren J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this at Ulta. I love the lavender smell. I really like lavender and the packaging is pretty cute and flirty. I don't think that this product is amazing. I do like it and it smells great. There just isn't anything that makes it stand out for me. Nothing will compare to my shaving foam from VS PINK. It was my favorite and it was discontinued by the time I ran out. So, I've been searching for a shaving cream that I like just as much for a while. I'm still testing, though.
Gina M.
Downers Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a sample of this from Birchbox but haven't tried it yet. I shave my legs in the shower. Can this be used in the shower, or is it meant to be used on dry legs?