Whish Body Butter Collection

by Whish

Body Butter Collection - Whish Body Butter replenishes, soothes and firms while absorbing completely into the skin. Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter and organic aloe. Firms with organic seaweed extract, and purifies with organic rice bran oil. - Body Butter Collection

I heard that Whish is coming out with new fragrances for their body butters. Does anyone know a time frame?
Start your review of Whish Body Butter Collection!
Reston, VA
These body butters are out of this world. My favorite is the orange cream. It smells good enough to eat. These are not greasy and also not too thick on the skin. They are very moisturizing, yet light. When I wash my hands with soap, they still feel soft afterward and I don't even need to reapply.
Conroe, TX
I’m very picky when it comes to body lotion because I hate when it dries too sticky or too greasy! These are perfect! They also smell amazing and really help hydrate me, I will continue to always buy these!!
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Whish Body Butter Collection uploaded by Thet T.
I love this body butter, my favorite is the lavender since my most favorite scent. Running out of stock and definitely be buying it again. If anyone is looking for a natural skincare, paraben free, cruelty-free, sulfate and phtalate free, without all the harsh ingredients, this brand should be on your top list!