Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesWhirlpool
Stainless Steel Tub Pocket Handle Dishwasher with TotalCoverage Spray Arm

Get the right clean for your dishes with this stainless steel dishwasher. Choose the Sensor cycle and let your dishwasher pick the right cycle for you, then get more water pressure with the TotalCoverage spray arm that cleans with twice the jets. Finish up with dry dishes thanks to the stainless steel tub.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool Stainless Steel Tub Pocket Handle Dishwasher with TotalCoverage Spray Arm!
Lillian E.
Love this. Ofc i don't like hand washing, so this works in clutch! Definitely recommend getting! Reliable 100%
Stephanie  B.
Towson, MD
We just purchased this dishwasher as our spare dishwasher for when we have a lot of dirty dishes from parties etc. We only use it about once a week. So far we have no complaints! It cleans well, holds a lot of big dishes/ pans. It's also very quiet.
Heather  N.
Plantation, FL
So thankful that I have a dishwasher to help me with all my washing needs,It’s very quiet and you can’t even tell it’s running I bought mine on a scratch and dent sale so I got a bit off the price.
Angela  F.
Attalla, AL
We just purchased this and I have to say it works so good. It also sanitizes baby bottles. It’s fast and quite. Easy to use. Has several settings. Easy to clean.
Lisa P.
Clermont, FL
Quiet and smooth product. Washes clean and it was quick. The cons is the increase in price, wish it was less expensive. But overall a great product. Would def buy again
Lisa C.
Hixson, TN
Love our dishwasher! The stainless steel tub is an added bonus that stands up to time and not creating a funky odor. Never have spots or food stuck on either!
Vanessa H.
Davison, MI
Our previous dishwasher was 10 yrs old and a basic one that was put in the house qhen it was built. When we decided to get new appliances we chose whirlpool. I'm still in aww of this dishwasher. It works on even dried caked on cheese that my children will sneak in there instead of soaking and washing. It is so quiet wr usually can't tell it even started. I also like the touch digital buttons that are hidden when closed. Its worth every penny. Love love this washer!
member-c50ea
Que haga el trabajo por ti es lo mejor y que además todos los platos y cubiertos queden limpios, es amazing. Cuando tienes invitados y son demasiados platos y ollas que lavar es el mejor aliado de la casa. La capacidad es excelente.
Stacey E.
five twenty three west fifteen ninetyfive west number one zero four
This is what is in my townhome right now and it works good. It gets my dishes clean and works well. I feel like it gets hot enough to sanitize my dishes.
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
And thank God for this item because it makes life a lot simpler and easier to get other things done while they wash.

Looking for your answer?