Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsWhirlpool
Monochromatic Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator

Whirlpool Monochromatic Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool Monochromatic Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator!
How would you rate this product?
shels Z.
Euless, TX
like the look of the Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel Refrigerator with Ice Maker. Works great and quietly. I've seen people commenting on the ice maker making noise dropping ice but every refrigerator I've ever had from cheap upper freezer to a pricey GE Cafe' Series French Door refrigerator have startled me when they drop ice. This one was purchased for a rental property that we were increasing the rent and wanted one that looked good and it worked.
Arianna F.
This one is smaller inside than it appears and the ice maker sometimes got stuck or the water doesn't flow at the correct time to make ice cubes
Vanessa L.
This Stainless Steel refrigerator does its job. I’m only giving it four stars because it leaves fingerprints on the door and handle and I constantly have to keep cleaning it.
liliana P.
Victorville, CA
Los productos whirlpool siempre son de una muy excelente calidad, tengo más de 6 años con mi refrigerador y nunca he tenido fallas con el, son muy espaciosos, me encanta poder tomar agua y tener hielos en el momento que yo quiera, el diseño muy bonito y el precio muy justo para un producto de tremenda calidad
Nikki S.
Arlington
Okay fridge. My refrigerator side has certain spots where it will freeze items towards the back. Overall it’s okay but some of my food stays frozen as a result
Daniela S.
Wyoming, MI
Great modern look, but unfortunately we are experiencing some difficulties with this fridge. The ice cube maker gets itself stuck easily with the result it doesn’t automatically produce more ice cube. We have to get the stuck ice cube out on a regular basis to make it start working again. Also the pad it manual and not a touch pad. You do click a manual button that’s behind the pad to switch from e.g water to ice cubes.
Victoria A.
Austin, TX
The fridge itself is great! My only complaint is that it is SUPER loud! I don’t know if other ones do this or not but the motor underneath is so noisy that it echoes through our entire apartment and sometimes we can’t even hear the tv over it.
Katrina R.
Castle Rock, CO
I am not happy with this fridge/freezer. It came with our house, and we will be upgrading as soon as possible. The side-by-side concept just doesn't work for us. There isn't enough room to store a pizza, the stuffing pan the night before Thanksgiving, etc.
Katelyn S.
Arvada, CO
I love the amount of space for the fridge side. I do not like the arrangement of space in the freezer. It’s very limiting of what can fit in there.
Krista J.
Bryant, AR
The fridge/freezer seemed to be doing good when we first got it. Now it is saying it’s on ideal temps but it is freezing thing on the top shelf. Freezer still working great.

Looking for your answer?