Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesWhirlpool
Microwave Hood Combination with Clean Release Non-Stick Interio 20 cu ft

Achieving delicious results is effortless with microwave hood combinations. With 2.0 cu. ft. of capacity, you'll have the flexibility to prepare multiple dishes at once. You won't have to micro-manage your microwave thanks to Sensor cooking, which tracks the progress of food and automatically adjusts cooking time. Plus, you can easily prepare veggies without the hassle of bulky cooktop steamers with Steam cooking and the universal microwave steamer. An industry first, the CleanRelease® non-stick interior surface easily releases cooked-on food without the use of harsh chemicals—a damp cloth or sponge is all that’s needed to remove cooked-on spills and splashes from the silver metallic surface.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool Microwave Hood Combination with Clean Release Non-Stick Interio 2.0 cu. ft!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,298 reviews
Whirlpool Microwave Hood Combination with Clean Release Non-Stick Interio 2.0 cu. ft uploaded by Letty S.
Review for: 2.0 cu. ft. Microwave Hood Combination with CleanRelease® Non-Stick Interior
Great microwave. We bought it to replace the over the range one that failed after 10 years - it was also a Whirlpool. This was a better unit (more features) than the old one and we love it.I looked high and low locally for a replacement, but there was nothing available to meet the space and color requirements.
Kaolee V.
It's okay. A microwave is a microwave. It is better than not having one. I have no complaints about this one.
Brittney W.
Yay! First to write a review!! :) My Hubby and I just bought a new home and bought this Whirlpool stainless steel microwave and it looks so great with our new appliances and cabinets! It's a great microwave and had greta reviews on it!! Love it!! Totally recommend this hood "above range/stove" microwave! :)
Kaoutar A.
Canada
Parmis les meilleur marque de microwave un tres bon desigh #whirlpool professionnel 👍super qualité prix .je recommande 👌👌
Nicole H.
This is your average microwave nothing super special, but it's affordable and hasnf let me down yet! Only issue is how plain it looks.
Justin L.
Nice size and good for warming food. May take a bit longer but it gets the job done so I think it is a useful product.
Tracy B.
miami
I love the design of this. The color and the touch pad drew me to it, along with the brand. It goes great with the other appliances in my kitchen. It functions great and the price is very affordable. I am definitely very pleased and happy with this purchase.

Looking for your answer?