Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesMicrowave OvensWhirlpool
Microwave Hood Combination with 1,000-Watts Cooking Powerl 17 cu ft

by Whirlpool

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool Microwave Hood Combination with 1,000-Watts Cooking Powerl 1.7 cu. ft.!
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
Whirlpool Microwave Hood Combination with 1,000-Watts Cooking Powerl 1.7 cu. ft. uploaded by Ifra I.
Review for: Whirlpoo Microwave Hood Combination with 1,000-Watts Cooking Powerl 1.7 cu. ft.
The best microwave over head range I have ever used. It works so well and is so durable. Also it is easy to clean, just take one swipe and it is easily spotless. I have never found anything better on the market.
Alexandra L.
Pinehurst, TX
Whirlpool Microwave Hood Combination with 1,000-Watts Cooking Powerl 1.7 cu. ft. uploaded by Alexandra L.
Si me gusta mucho esta marca tengo mucho que decir no es ni malo ni bueno cumple con su función. Y a mi me gusta pienso que es cuestión de lo que cada quien necesite.
Kenia C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love my microwave only problem we had electricity issues and it burned so time to get an other one
Caillie G.
It came brand new with my house and I hate it. The light bulb already doesn't work, it was missing screws for the light bulb cover and it's very picky when you use the automatic buttons. For instance I have to put a specific number in when I want to use the popcorn button. The number you ask? Is for quantity. I just want to pop a bag of popcorn; how hard is that?
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
I just got this Black whirl pool microwave. I love the functions and settings. easy to use . has light and vented hood to match my black stove. I am in love with my new appliance. ok price. worth it. would highly reccomend.
Sheena F.
Billerica, MA
This is a good microwave so far. It performs well and I haven’t had any problems with it so far. It does the job for me In heating my food
April Schildknecht B.
south valentine
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Haley M.
Greer, SC
I’ve had this microwave in both mg former apartment and my new home . It is easy to clean and has nice finishes .
Melissa E.
France, Toulouse
Les micro-ondes Whirlpool sont généralement super je trouve. Il marche bien ne font pas trop de bruit sont pratiques a nettoyer. Et de plus je trouve c'est pas très très cher pour ce que sais il réchauffe super bien les plats. C'est super super.
Valeria C.
leon
Muy bonito y a un precio más o menos accesible, es de los mejores que tiene la marca

Looking for your answer?