BY WHIRLPOOL

The Whirlpool Energy Star 50-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier is an affordable and eco-friendly dehumidifier for medium-sized spaces and operates at temperatures as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This Energy Star-qualified model removes 50 pints of damaging m. see more...

Bubba F.
Halifax
I purchased this dehumidifier several years ago. I was very impressed by quality of product and the price was excellent. I have been using the product very consistantly and have had no trouble with it at all. It works great and runs great to this day, which im very surprised since I use it 24/7. This product stood up to the strongest test, I was very surprised. So if youre in the market for a new dehumidifier, I suggest you go out and get this one. The price and quality will not be beat.
My partner purchased this. It has lasted a long time. Definitely takes the excess moisture out of the air. Effective and easy to empty. Good value for money. Would recommend.