BY WHIRLPOOL

Keep clothes looking newer longer with better clean and better care with the Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Cabrio top load washer. It uses Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom⠢ wash action to sense and adapt to the needs of each load. Enjoy better cleaning with the Presoak option that lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. It works by adding extra time for soaking in the washer before the cycle starts. Plus, it features our industry-exclusive ColorLast⠢ option that keeps colors vibrant longer. It uses a precise combination of wash action, temperature and time so that clothes look fresh, not faded. *Shop Your Way Members will receive points back when purchasing a participating washer and dryer pair. This Promo does not apply when purchased on SearsOutlet.com Color: White. see more...

Sherry J.
We just purchased this and I absolutely love it. It makes my job much much easier!!! I love the little tune it plays when I open the door after a load, I know it seems silly but I love it!!!
Dan D.
General Escobedo
My excelent Cabrio a have this for almost 3 years and is very helpful and cleans my clothes on differnt types of washing cycles