Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesWhirlpool
Cabrio Platinum 48 cu ft HE Top Load Washer with Sanitary Cycle

Whirlpool Cabrio® Platinum 4.8 cu. ft. HE Top Load Washer with Sanitary Cycle

Whirlpool WTW8900B White 4.8 Cu. Ft. Cabrio® Platinum Series HE Top Load Washer with Sanitize Cycle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool Cabrio® Platinum 4.8 cu. ft. HE Top Load Washer with Sanitary Cycle!
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
Beautiful washer. I like it but dont love it. I opted for the bigger drum and I feel as though it doesnt make a difference. Sometimes my towels come out dripping. I never had this problem before. They are pretty to look at though. They also wrinkle your clothes, even with wrinkle gaurd.
Lacy C.
Milton, FL
This is the very first washing machine that I ever purchased! It was definitely worth the money! I bought it in 2016 and I'm still using it to this day!
Jennifer A.
Greenwood Spr, MS
I waited and wished for this washing machine for two years. Finally got one. Very disappointed. The clothes always seemed to gather towards one side and would cause shaking and banging. I also didn’t feel like my clothes got clean. I have a plain top loader with an agitator now and love it.
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
Best washing machine I’ve ever owned!! It does it’s job and it holds up great! Haven’t had a single problem with it yet and it’s definitely worth the price!!
Jessica C.
Princeton, TX
This washing machine worked great until not even 2 years into having this it started leaking. We found out it was due to a crack in the tub. We got no help from the company with getting it fixed. They wanted us to pay over $300 for the part for something that we were told is a manufacturing issue by our repair man. He also said he’s seen many of these models with the same issue. This will definitely be out last whirpool appliance we purchase!
Alta  M.
Guntersville, AL
Not impressed. Not user-friendly at all. Wads up clothes and doesn’t sling out the water. Cannot wait to buy a new (different) option!
Quiana E.
My washer has been amazing. It easily fits a king size comforter and sheets without being overloaded. My clothes always come out clean and never damaged. I love the detergent despensing tray.
Rachel M.
Pleasant Lake, IN
I really like Whirlpool washers. This one has a huge tub. I even wash my king sized comforter with no problem. I like top loaders best and this Cabrio model is just fantastic. They are pricey but well worth it.
Page K.
Rehoboth, MA
Awesome machine. Cleans great energy safer. Great price point. Like it so much better then front loafers.
Dawn O.
Weirton, WV
I bought this washer and was so unsatisfied. I felt like it didn’t get my clothes thoroughly washed and on top of that; it was always shutting down or alarm going off. I wouldn’t never buy a Cabrio again. I just wasn’t impressed at all.

Looking for your answer?