Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesOvens & RangesWhirlpool
Whirlpool 64 cu ft Smart Combination Single Electric Wall Oven with Touchscreen

This self-cleaning combination wall oven helps you cut out routine steps with features like Multi-Step Cooking that lets you use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the smart oven or microwave all at once. Get instant access to the settings your family uses most with the built-in wall oven’s touchscreen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool® 6.4 cu. ft. Smart Combination Single Electric Wall Oven with Touchscreen!
Hayley C.
Seymour, TN
I really enjoy cooking with this wall microwave/oven combo! It looks so nice in my kitchen. The touchscreen can be frustrating at times so that’s the minus one star. You have to tap it just right for it to select the button you want. It has some really neat smart features like scanning the barcode of frozen foods with your phone and it will set the temperature and the time but I personally have not tried it in the year I’ve had it. I also wish it had a sleep or blackout mode where the touchscreen would turn completely off. It’s pretty bright in the middle of the night with no other lights on.
Judy S.
Bay Tree
Whirlpool® 6.4 cu. ft. Smart Combination Single Electric Wall Oven with Touchscreen uploaded by Judy S.
We bought a modular home and the ones in there weren't what we wanted so we got this brand.. it was working like a well oiled machine until I had to give it a cleaning. The temperature while cleaning got so high it nearly burned my house down. I never trusted it since. One day I put something in there to bake and went outside.I got back and the main breaker had jumped. I phoned the company and they send me a brand new unit..but not after several phone calls and pleading..I love it now that it works..I guess the one that I had before was a lemon from the company..highly reccomend this unit. The microwave is very nice and spacious..heats very fast..love this unit

Looking for your answer?