Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesWhirlpool
38 cu ft Top Load Washer with Soaking Cycles, 12 Cycles WTW4955HW

Whirlpool 3.8 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with Soaking Cycles, 12 Cycles WTW4955HW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool 3.8 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with Soaking Cycles, 12 Cycles WTW4955HW!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla G.
I love my washer I’ve put this thing through hell cleaning whatever I had to carpets comforters shoes my boyfriend work clothes and it’s done it all flawlessly everytime it fits a lot I can fit a reall poofy king Sherpa comforter in here! And it cleans it the washer can get dirty inside mostly from out hard water but even with hard water this thing continues to do great!
Marina E.
La Marque, TX
It’s okay i should have spent more and gotten the one with more features! I don’t like that I have to put the detergent directly in the machine and that there is no dispenser!
June G.
Tamaqua, PA
I love my Whirlpool. Laundry is a never ending chore so why not make it easier. It really does a great job on al my clothes. It really is a quality machine and was priced really well at the Lowes near me. I would definitely recommend it and expect it to last for many years.
Courtney L.
Altoona, PA
I just bought this in May 2021. It runs quiet. It has many different settings and options for washing. I use it daily and I’m happy with my purchase. I love that it has an agitator.
Chelsey S.
Lebanon, MO
I bought myself this entire set last year for Mother’s Day and I’m so glad I did. I have yet to have an issue with it! I have kids and it has a great capacity.
Kearsten S.
Ratcliff
Best washer I have ever used! My father in law has one and he loves it too! It does a great job cleaning your clothes. It’s pretty quiet also! I wish it was capable to filling the washer before putting clothes in because I like for the soap to get bubbly first lol. But overall I love this washer!
Kori L.
Doesn’t work as well as I had hoped... spins & doesn’t drain the water, making you restart the whole cycle. Had to have whirlpool come out 4 months after purchasing to fix.
Michelle  C.
Provo, UT
Best brand of washer I’ve ever owned. It leave my clothes clean. Easy to use and get a hang of.
Arlene M.
San Jose, CA
I've always used Whirlpool my parents used Whirlpool that's the only brand I really know and trust right now I haven't tried any other brand and I don't feel it needs any kind of improvement very affordable
Dustie M.
Denmark, SC
This brand has been a life long brand I trust I do believe everyone in my family has this product! Mostly because you get affordable quality and that’s the best! I would definitely recommend this to everyone to try out they last forever !

Looking for your answer?