Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesWhirlpool
36-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with External Refrigerated Drawer - 25 cu ft

Make organizing and finding what you need quick and easy with the Whirlpool® 25 cu. ft. french door refrigerator with external refrigerated drawer. Now you can keep frequently used items close at hand and match cooling to the food being stored. The full-extension drawer makes storing everything from fresh produce to cold drinks simple. The Accu-Chill™ temperature management system also senses and adapts using built-in sensors to save energy and deliver efficient cooling, while the Measured Fill feature fills containers for you, allows you to select the exact amount of filtered water you need and then automatically shuts off when complete.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whirlpool 36-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with External Refrigerated Drawer - 25 cu. ft.!
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Whirlpool 36-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with External Refrigerated Drawer - 25 cu. ft. uploaded by Lisa O.
We’ve had the new fridge for about a month now. Still getting used to the space and how to best use it all. Great versatility! So happy we went with a Whirlpool refrigerator!
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Very spacious but the freezer acts up and iced over frequently it is a huge con for me not so sure I would buy it again
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
I absolutely love my whirlpool 36 inch wide French door refrigerator it has two different freezer bottom parts which is absolutely amazing and then when you open up the doors you have two big parts for your fruits and vegetables and then you have three large sections to put your juices in your other items in the fridge raider it comes with a nicer and as a water on the side of the door I love this I definitely give it five stars I recommend absolutely
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Awesome fridge! So easy to see everything and keep things organized. Plenty wide enough to stick a large pizza box in without a problem. Love the drawer to keep handy fruits and veggies. Even the freezer is easy to organize and see what you have.
Clary A.
Brunswick, GA
Absolutely love it! Filter is super easy to change. It measures out how much water if you need a certain amount, tells you when to replace filter, and so much more!
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
Coming from a 3 drawer fridge I liked the refrigerator drawer, but did not realize until I used it how convenient it is. A really fun feature is the measured fill. I can put a cup or bowl under the water dispenser and it will dispense exactly the amount requested. No more filling up a measuring cup to the rim and trying not to spill it
Catherine O.
Manteca, CA
Paid 500. Best deal I ever got. I love this refrigerator. I don’t think I could get a better fridge
Deanna V.
Lake Stevens, WA
I have this fridge right now. I love my fridge. I love how much space it has! I can move the shelves around how ever I need or want to make everything fit where I want. It beeps at you after a short time if you don't close the doors all the way. I never leave accidentally open!
Ally J.
Kingston, GA
I love this fridge! The drawer can be used for a ton of produce or snacks. You can fit anything in the fridge. The freezer being on the bottom is awesome since most items are refrigerated anyway.
Jordan R.
Tanner, AL
To be honest, I really dislike this fridge. The freezer space is about Zero. You absolutely cannot try to put a lot in the freezer. Our water connector has broken twice and the freezer freezes up too much. Just something to keep in mind.

Looking for your answer?