Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesWhirlpool
36-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with CoolVox Kitchen Sound System - 27 cu ft

Whirlpool WRF997SDDM Monochromatic Stainless Steel 36" 29 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with CoolVox™ Kitchen Sound System

How is fridge space? Lots of shelves/door space?
Start your review of Whirlpool 36-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with CoolVox Kitchen Sound System - 27 cu. ft.!
Amber T.
I love this refrigerator! Had mine for 6yrs. Love the ice and water in the door and freezer on the bottom. Great addition to my kitchen!
Maribeth  O.
Honesdale, PA
We have had our fridge for about a year and so far I have no complaints. The freezer compartment can be tight at times. I love being able to move the fridge shelves around to fit our needs. Very happy with our purchase!
Kristi S.
Roseburg, OR
This a great fridge is great. I have had it for a few years and have had no problems. The ice maker is great. Very easy to use even my three year old can work it.
Delora B.
Pikeville, NC
I love the fact this has two ice makers, the only complaint I would say is that most of the interior lights have had issues. I have read up on this and it is a common problem with these models but it costs a couple hundred dollars to fix it.
Cindy  D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have such mixed feelings about this refrigerator, I got it as a gift! When the delivery people got here they damaged it scratched the sides of my fridge, it wasn’t a sale item or clearance item but I noticed one of my plastic door holders is cracked too & the water dispenser only dispenses a little bit of water at the time. Never going back to rent-a-center. What a nightmare!
Cathy W.
Haworth, OK
I have found out over time how much high quality and reliability there is that goes into a Whirlpool refrigerator. Mine is so dependable to keep my food fresh and provide ice and keep my frozen food good and cold.
Rekha P.
Regina Saskatchewan
It worth well. Everything works well, Get filtered wated.. cooling is nice and very spacious. It's freezer has a nice sections too. specially for pizza boxes. the water filter is also convenient to buy from local stores. so I would recommend it to all
Aslin L.
It is really good I like all of the compartments that it has it is also easy to clean, and store my groceries. Really like the ice tray that it has easy and convenient.
Ginger W.
Roscoe, IL
We've owned this less than 6 months and had to have the ice maker replaced. Otherwise we're happy with the features that this refrigerator has.
Bobbett L.
Loxahatchee, FL
I love my refrigerator because of it being very spacious and organized. I love that the freezer is at the bottom with a tray on top. Yes it was affordable