Whipped Pistachio Body Butter & #150 a.k.a The Boyfriend Body Butter, 6.8 oz./ 201 mL uploaded by Lacey A.Whipped Pistachio Body Butter & #150 a.k.a The Boyfriend Body Butter, 6.8 oz./ 201 mL uploaded by Shelby S.

BY PISTACHE

Pistache Whipped Pistachio Body Butter a.k.a The Boyfriend Body Butter, 6.8 oz./ 201 mL DetailsEnvelop your skin in the decadence of our rich, whipped body butter with the irresistible scent of nutty, lightly sweet pistachio biscotti. The Pistachio Body Butter quickly melts into the skin and hydrates from within. Your skin will smell delicious and feel smooth. How To Use: After showering or bathing, massage all over body, concentrating on elbows, knees and heels. Apply liberally to feet and s. see more...

Shelby S.
Carey, OH
Okay, so at first when I smelled this.. I wasn’t entirely sold on the smell.. BUT the more I smell it I’m actually falling in love with the scent! A beautiful pistachio fragrance! And my skin feels very hydrated and moisturized after using it! I feel that the price is worth it because when I received this product it was completely full all the way to the lid and not half empty like some products!!! I definitely recommend this product :)
justine e.
Wisconsin
This stuff smells like heaven!!! Was looking for a dup of the Brazilian bum bum cream, and found this instead, this is not a dup of the bum bum but something amazing entirely on its own!
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
LOVE! #1, the scent! I took it to work and everyone loved the smell. Someone said it smells like churros, someone else said cinnamon. I get an almondy scent. The texture is perfect, it’s creamy, not too thick, not thin at all. It’s a pretty pistachio green color. It feels so nice and luxurious, very moisturizing. It’s been said that it could be a Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream dupe, but it’s not. The smell and texture are different. This one is more moisturizing. I do prefer the scent of the Bum Bum cream though. But this one wins due to the $28 price tag! If you’re looking for a similar scent, the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Buttercream is almost identical to Pistaché, Pistaché has better ingredients though. Shea butter, aloe juice, pistachio oil, grape seed oil, spirulina, chamomile extract, cucumber extract, been extract, mango seed butter, murumuru butter, vitamin e, etc. This is now one of my favorites. Plus the packaging is pretty.
This is the most luxurious, most amazing smelling body butter that I have ever tried. I heard of this brand from Mixed Makeup on YouTube and I decided to pick one up. It is so affordable and so worth the $28. I have repurchased this at least 3 times now and will continue to for as long as possible!
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Best body butter ever...I have tried so many body moisturizers and this my favorite of all..not greasy..very hydrating..absorbs fast..smells delicious..I order mine from pistacheskincare..I highly recommend others to try this..I always keep backups and won’t be without this