BY EVER SKINCARE

13.5g / 0.45 fl oz

Tired of playing hide-and-go-seek with your lashes? So were we, until we pulled out all the stops to whip up our latest mascara innovation. WHIPLASH gives you long, lush lashes so fast, we couldn’t name it anything else. Fortified with Magnolia oil extract, our proprietary formula envelops every last lash with volume, length and color. Built for versatility: turn it up for a false lash effect or swipe it light for everyday ease. The patented brush technology separates each strand to make for zero fuss and zero letdowns.

Why It’s Different:

PATENTED BRUSH: This brush was built for speed—and it’s ability to separate, volumize and lengthen every last lash.

LASH CUSTOMIZATION: Build intensity with every coat. Go lighter for a more refined look or build up to 8x lash volume for an amped up false lash effect.

HIGH PERFORMANCE: The conditioning rich, black formula stays put all day. Smudge, flake and clump resistant with easy, non-damaging removal.

Available in Black.

Buy on EVERSki...
Caitlin H.
Philadelphia, PA
Update: After reading more about Ever and their commitment to safer products, I really want to like this product but am still feeling it's not for me. Looking forward to trying some of their skincare which is supposed to be amazing.

I received a complimentary tube from Influenster and honestly can not understand how this mascara has a 4+ star rating. I would probably give it a 2/5, tops... The packaging is cute, minimal, and chic. I naturally have pretty nice, curled lashes, but I was really excited to try it because I love trying new mascaras and am forever on the hunt for the "world's best". The head of the wand is really huge, which makes it a bit difficult to apply without getting black dots of mascara on your eyelid (and REALLY hard to apply to the bottom lashes). So, it took a long time to get 3 coats on...which was what I wanted to test based on their claims. Once I got it on my lashes did look nice...but no better, thicker, or longer than when using some of my other favorites (like: too faced "better than sex" mascara or it cosmetics "super hero" mascara). The worst part (after the annoyance of the actual application process) was that part way through the day at work I went to the bathroom and was shocked by how horrible I looked. The mascara had like melted/rubbed off around my eyes and up under my eyebrows where my lashes hit. I looked a mess and was not happy about it! After that I gave the mascara another couple of tries (using only one or two coats) and, again, liked the look once freshly applied, but still had the application issues and the issues of the mascara getting all over around my eyes after some wear. I will continue to try using it, but currently would NOT recommend buying.

Photos show: 3 coats after some wear. Other 2 are freshly applied and with some clean up: 3 coats both eyes & 2 coats vs 1 coat. So it does give nice “bang” but gets everywhere throughout the day! Not worth it.
Golak N.
Reseda, CA
I was skeptical at first because I have been using a different mascara for over 15 years, but Everskin did not disappoint. You could see a clear difference from the first coat I applied. I love the build up and that the focus is on length, not on clumpy build up- which I hate!

It is smooth and the best part is it last for hours I think the tube has a sleek design and I love the packaging also. For the price I definitely recommend this product and would buy it myself to use. It works, is affordable, and makes my lashes look better that’s a winner!

*I received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Segilola A.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This mascara is a game changer! I hate wearing false lashes because my skin is so sensitive, but this mascara gives me big, fluffy, full lashes every time that look like I have extensions or false lashes on. I would highly recommend it, especially for those with sensitive skin like me. I haven't had any issues or irritation wearing it! I love the brush because it grabs all your lashes, especially those in the corner of your eyes and the formula is thick which gives that fantastic full look!
Shaina S.
Austin, TX
I received this mascara complimentary for review purposes and all opinions are my own.
This mascara does give volume and length but after a day of wear and sweating in the Texas heat it transferred to my lower lashes and gave me raccoon eyes which I hate. I really wanted to like this mascara but unfortunately, I find myself going for my regular instead of this because I am afraid It will smudge when i am out and about doing things.
Samantha L.
Savannah, GA
I received a complimentary tube of this mascara and I have to say it’s a total nightmare. The packaging was cute, how ever the formula is sticky, wet, and takes for ever to dry. Once dry- it smudges so easily- the slightly bit of sweat in the summer heat and it looks like you watched a horror sad romance movie. The mascara was not volumizing , the brush was too “fat”. I really really discourage anyone from buying the product.
bella S.
San Jose, CA
for the price point of this product I wouldn’t purchase again, I have basically no eyelashes and as for my upper eyelashes, this mascara didn’t do them justice but they worked well on my bottom lashes and make them look great, however, it’s quite clumpy but it does thicken my lashes a lot. For me, it didn’t work as well as I wanted it to but I’m sure for someone with longer lashes than me, it’d work great.
Shalin T.
Lake Charles, LA
The top three things I look for in a mascara are: no clumping/flaking, volumizing, and longevity. This mascara nearly hit all the marks! I’m completely impressed with how well it layers on. No clumping or flaking. It lengthens well, but you definitely need more than a couple of layers to get some volume. This mascara is long lasting, BUT, it has a tendency to run. I really loved this mascara, but in order for it to replace my current go-to for good, it needs to stay put! I’m looking forward to a water proof formula.
Krystal T.
Longmont, CO
Not a big fan. I’m picky about Mascara and this one didn’t hit the mark for me. Although the packaging is nice and clean looking, the wear of the product just didn’t hold up. I had black under my eyes just a few hours later, and I live in a dry climate! This doesn’t normally happen to me. What didn’t rub off on my under eye was falling off by the end of the day. Overall, just not for me.
🌻 K.
This product does everything it is supposed to, however after a while it does start to flake. I also wish it was waterproof. Otherwise, it gives you voluminous long lashes. I only gave it 4 stars mainly because it is not waterproof and doesn't last all day.
Apryl N.
I really liked this mascara it helped my natural lashes grow. Even though you’re supposed to wear three coats it doesn’t look clumpy or spidery. It is an even smooth application. My only complaint is that it does get a little flaky during the work day. Other than that I completely recommend you try adding this mascara to your makeup routine.
Jay 💖.
Is this really clumpy?
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
Does this mascara really give your eyelashes volume ?
Kimberly N.
Tucson
is this mascara irratating on the eyes ?
Ashwini H.
New York
Never heard of this brand. Where can I buy it?
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
How well does this work on your lower lashes? I love a dramatic effect