BY WHINK

Rust Stain Remover - Rust stain remover safely and easily removes stains from white sinks and toilet bowls, colorfast fabrics, and carpet. Safe on pipes and septic systems. Contains hydrofluoric acid. - Size: 16 oz, Type: Liquid, Septic System Safe?: Yes, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bottle see more...

Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I am so happy that my mother informed me of this stuff! We have what feels like a permanently leaking sink and hence a streak of rust was being left behind and building up. This stuff worked like MAGIC and the rust stain literally disappeared when applying this. No other products targeted at rust even made a dent in it. I kept one star off as I feel like it is not good for the sink long term and wears off some of the finish
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI
WOW!! All I can really say about this product! We have hard water that left a yellow/orange ring in our bathroom sink and our toilet looking nasty. After ONE use, our bathroom fixtures look brand new! I found this at Walmart near the CLR & LimeAway and honestly, I'd choose this product over those 2 brands any day!!! I'm absolutely amazed!