BY WHINK

Whink® Rust Stain Remover.
Quickly & easily removes rust stains!
White sinks and white toilet bowls.
Colorfast fabrics and carpet.
Safe on pipes and septic systems. see more...

Jessica M.
West Milton, OH
This stuff does wonders! it takes the rust right off, it works so good on showers on hard water stains, you can see it work immediately . I would recommend this for anyone looking for a really good rush remover, and the best part is no smell!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tried a lot of products for removing rust stains and this one is amazing!!! It removed roar stains from my kitchen sink, my washer and it works great on clothes!!! This is a great product !!!
Laura R.
This is my go to product for rust stains. Not only does it wipe out stains in my tub from rusty water, but it is fantastic at taking rust stains out of clothing. Make sure to rinse as directed.
Liza P.
sunrise
I was a bit hesitant to get this product. i wanted to know if it actually works and guess what it does. i finally tried it and it does a hell of a good job.
Jesse B.
If I could give it 10 starts I would. This stuff is magic in a bottle. We have very hard water this takes rust off like you would not believe. 😍
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
My mom use to swear by this stuff. She always need me to get her some. It's great to clean the toilets. The product has been around for years.
Candice W.
This stuff is seriously awesome! I used this to get rid of some gross rust strains and was happy with the results!
Nancy C.
Whink rust stain remover is a great product I would definitely recommend it and I always keep a bottle at home 👍🏻
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Great for getting rust stains out of clothes and or linens. Also works well on bath tubs and showers.
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
I wish there was a better way to apply it for coverage. Its a thin liquid but it does work miracles!
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
How well dies this product work , what kind of stains does this work best for?
Sarah  L.
Chanhassen, MN
I'm interested in using this product for toilet. Do you let it soak in the toilet water, or do you need to scrub it?
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this effective for rings in a toilet?
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would this work on a porcelain coated sink?
Krista A.
Hollansburg
I purchased this product and I want to try it. A few articles of clothing have rust stains. There are jeans, bright colored shirts, black clothings, and whites. How do I use this product effectively? This is my 3rd attempt at removing these stains! Please Help, mother with rust stains 😔

Walmart