BY WHIMZEES

These WHIMZEES Variety Box Dental Chew Dog Treats promote good oral health as your dog happily chews, effectively cleaning and strengthening your pooch's teeth. The vegetable flavor makes oral hygiene taste great to your canine companion. Features: Vegetable-flavored dental chews help clean and strengthen your dog's teeth; ideal for 15- to 25-lb. dogs that are 9 months and older Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Dental Chews Life Stage: 9 Months and Up Flavor: Vegetable Primary Ingredient: Potato Starch Package Weight: 24.4 oz. Directions: Feed your dog 1 chew per day. Monitor your dog while chewing. Ensure that your dog adequately chews the product. Do not feed the chew if you question your dog's ability to adequately chew. Choose the appropriate-size chew for your dog. Store in a cool, dry place. Provide access to fresh water. Cautions, Warnings or Side Effects: Swallowing any item without adequately chewing may be harmful or fatal to a dog. For dogs only; not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. Ingredients: Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Yeast, Malt Extract, Lupine, Annatto Extract Color and Alfalfa Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 1.1% Crude Fat (min) 2.3% Crude Fat (max) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 13.7% Moisture (max) 12.0% see more...

Joanna P.
Joanna P.
Troy, MI
Pet Lover Expert
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Must have!

I've had many a dog & treats were no problem. I could go down any aisle and grab a bag here or there always knowing gets gobble them up. I never really paid attention to ingredients...that all changed with Myah, my St. Bernard puppy. She needed something to help with the teething, and something to keep her busy all in one. Many were tried only for them to be devoured quickly & then...I discovered her allergies. Chicken & chicken products. Whimzees are the PERFECT solutIon. They are grain and gluten FREE! The shapes and sizes varying making them a good choice for dogs of any size.
Beth O.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
These are a bit cheaper than greenies but are just as good. They are plant based and help keep your dogs teeth and gums clean. My dogs love them it's part of their daily dental care plan.
Ciarra B.
Ciarra B.
Columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert
Cheaper than greenies and come in shapes an more sizes than greenies. There's different colors and these are usually on sale at petco
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Pet Lover Expert
Love, love, love these treats! My dog is a super picky eater, she turns her nose up at most dog foods and treats. She refuses to eat hardly any dry food and is on a mainly wet food diet. This had me super concerned for her teeth. Whimzees are the one thing that she will consistently accept that help clean her teeth. Another added perk is that they are a super healthy plant based treat.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
My dog is a heavy chewer and other brands of dental chews are gone in about two bites.  Not Whimzees!  They last and do a great job of keeping his teeth clean.  My dog loves the taste of them and gets super excited anytime I give him one.  I highly recommend these for any dog!
Haleigh L.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
My hamster (yes hamster they can have these too!) loves these!! I give him one every couple of weeks and he'll eat on it for about 2 weeks! They are a perfect treat for him and it gives him something to gnaw on to keep his teeth trimmed down! I haven't every actually given my dogs these treats, but I can say that my hamster approves!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
Pet Lover Expert
My dog absolutely loves these. She goes crazy for them. It keeps her busy for hours and it freshens her breath.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I use this for my puppy they provide him with clean and healthy teeth. I feel that they are reasonably priced and are a healthy snack.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
West Haven, CT
My dog absolutely loves these.....Zeus can be picky with treats, but he absolutely loves to chew on these; i used the smaller ones through his teething phase, and have now upgraded to the larger sizes and the texture and ingredients are very enticing for Zeus which make them a good deterrent from chewing up the furniture!
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
These did not work for my dog, of course he has some serious breath and he didn't chew on them for long. Hes a big dog and pretty much chewed them a couple times then devoured them. maybe they work better for little dogs