BY WHIMZEES

WHIMZEES aren t your typical dog chews! Healthy & fun with all new exciting shapes! Ensuring proper blood flow through the gums. Preventing bad breath and the build-up of tartar. WHIMZEES has six natural, functional ingredients and no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours, preservatives, GMOs, gluten, or meat. They re also high in fibre and low in calories & sugars Pack of 36 Size - Small see more...

Jennifer Q.
My dog absolutely loves these. They are vegan and help clean my girls teeth. The small treats are actually the perfect size for a medium dog (husky). They usually are about $15 for 24 dental sticks but well worth the price
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
These are vet approved for our liver compromised puppy. Our other dogs that are healthy enjoy them also. Great treat but a little pricey
Gaby S.
Murfreesboro
My dog is allergic to most animal based proteins but since whimzees are plant based they are a safe treat for her and she loves them
Paige Y.
These are some of my rats favourite treats. I love buying them right before I leave for a few days, since I know they will last and provide some extra entertainment while I’m gone. Since they are pretty much just potato they are safe and healthy. I buy these at least twice a month, and would encourage there use for both dogs and rodents (think outside the box with your pet products)
Steph K.
These are great dental treats! My dogs love the chews and it helps keep their teeth clean. I have small size dogs and the treats usually last 15 minutes of so. I will definitely continue buying these for my puppers!
Talon V.
Edmonton
These are great, my dogs love them, they are vegan so no animal proteins. Great dental chews for a dog that has liver issues which one of mine does.