Whimzees Brushzees ®

WHIMZEES® Brushzees® all natural daily dental chews for dogs. Brushzees is the new shape of dental clean. Brushzees unique new shape features grooves and ridges that help remove plaque and tartar like never before. Engineered for the way dogs grip and chew, they turn playtime into fresher breath and cleaner teeth, giving dogs a reason to jump for joy.

Did these give any else dog diarrhea?
Start your review of Whimzees Brushzees ®!
Adams K.
Ashland City, TN
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Adams K.
I was so excited to get these for my tripaw! He loved them I gave him one of each even though I shouldn't have just to see what one he wanted! He gobbled up both!🤣 His breath is fresher and He did enjoy these!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Azita C.
These are adorable and the perfect size for my medium dog. I love that the ingredients are all natural. More importantly my dog loves them! This is a high quality product.
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Tami S.
OMG my little Boston terrier just went nuts over this healthy treat! The minute I opened the bag and brought out the whimzees she was all over it! What a great idea to keep your beloved animal companion’s teeth healthy while satisfying their treat cravings. It kept her busy until the final chew. She totally loves these and we love how much pleasure she got out of eating something healthy. Will definitely use both big bags and then reorder more. Thank you whimzees and thank you Influenster for thinking of our sweet little Jeannie! #puppylove #furryfriends WHIMZEES Brushzees Natural Daily Dental Dog Treats
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Franco T.
OK! can we talk about the happiness of the babies in the house? haha Thank you very much for these products, I will definitely buy them again. They understand very well that it is a prize and this causes them to behave well. I am also very happy that this helps them with their oral health. I recommend it 100% 😍❤️✨
Kate B.
Smyrna, GA
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Kate B.
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Kate B.
My dog Tank is a big chewer. I always have antler pieces on hand for him to get his chews out and he goes through them like nobody’s business. I’ve gotten Greenies for him before this and he would eat them so fast I didn’t really feel like they were doing much. These “Brushzees” actually lasted for almost five minutes and he seemed to really enjoy it and not lose interest.
 Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by  Tara S.
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by  Tara S.
we got these complimentary of influenster and I'm so glad they picked us because my puppers LOVES them! she's a dalmation and is medium to large build (smaller size of large) she's about a yr and a half now and I've never actually tried any dental care with her but these will definitely be a new regular for her! takes her a while to eat one too so they'll last a while!
Bridget B.
Kansas City
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Bridget B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I found these online and loved they are recommended by Veterinary Oral Health Council. A huge bonus is my dog absolutely loves them and knows when it’s time for these “treat”. They are working great at cleaning his teeth and the vet at his last appointment did not mention any tar build up, definitely recommend these to all.
Rebecca  S.
Marion, NC
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Rebecca  S.
Whimzees brusheez dental dog chews are my little bears new favorite dog treat, and brand if I am correct. He has found a new best friend in these treats lol. from the moment he had his first one he went crazy. he ran around doing flips, walking on his back legs, begging like a kangaroo, he was so serious about them. now everytime he hears any kind of bag that sounds like the dental chew bag he comes running doing tricks, and begging lol. when I give him a brusheez he takes it happily and plays with it for a few minutes throwing it up in the air and pouncing on it and wagging his little butt and tail in happiness and what I think to be laughter, and then out of nowhere he destroys it and chews it until nothing is left. from the first dental chew I immediatly noticed a 95 percent difference in his breath!!! which is ALOT. little bear has terrible breath so this is amazing. I have yet until now found anything to help this well with suis bad breath so this a blessing. I'm so happy I was sent these by influenster and whimzees complimentary for reviewing. thank you guys these have made my dog so happy and anyone he licks in the face lol. #whimzees #complimentary #contest #whimzeesdentalchews
Wendy  H.
Marble Falls, TX
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Wendy  H.
My senior dog loves these! They were such a hit and she just has to take it somewhere where no one can bug her cause she chews it for a few minutes! She enjoys it so much definitely need to get more!
Shantelle  M.
Spanaway, WA
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Shantelle  M.
Whimzees Brushzees ® uploaded by Shantelle  M.
this are so cool, I didn't even think it was an actual bone, my dogs loved them! I did see an improvement in their breath! definitely awesome products.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...