Whimzees Alligator

by Whimzees

#10 in Dog Treats

WHIMZEES® Alligator all natural daily dental treats. We know your dog won’t run away from this alligator. In fact, these tasty all-natural dental chews won’t stand a chance. Made with only six primary ingredients, these fun, effective treats help remove plaque and tartar and reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath.

Where can I purchase these?
Are these a choking hazard?
My dogabsolutely loves these dog treats. He like to have something the chew on but we these are so safe for them to chew
Start your review of Whimzees Alligator!
Kassiann L.
Forest Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Kassiann L.
Review for: L
The alligators made me nervous at first because they were huge, and then I realized they are concave so not solid. I think the shape makes it so when the pups chew on them a lot of parts of the teeth are touched so that makes me happy. Our lab got a tooth removed a few months ago and hasn’t had any issues with chewing on these. For sure will purchase in the future!
Kate B.
Smyrna, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Kate B.
Review for: S
These are great chews. They last much longer than other brands and keep my dog interested for a while. Tank weighs around 21 ponds and is a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix. Chewing is one of his favorite things so I’m always buying more chew toys. The only reason I didn’t give these 5 stars is because the alligator shape is just a little more difficult for Tank to hold while he’s chewing it.
Katy S.
Pulaski, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Katy S.
Review for: L
Meet Harley, he is a pitbull that’s around one and a half years old. He has very stinky breath 🤣. He’s tried many brands of dental chews, never liked them until now. Whimzees dental chews, and alligators are perfect for him. He loves the taste, and they always freshen his breath, and keep his teeth white and plaque free. They also keep him from chewing up things he’s not supposed to chew. Helps with his boredom as well. I highly recommend these for your doggos! You will be very satisfied! He’s already went through all of the bones, and has started on the alligators 🐊 and he loves those just as much (maybe even more!) Get these for your dog, especially those who love chewing everything in sight!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Angela L.
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: M
I bought a tub of these for my fur baby and she enjoys chewing on them. They are sturdy and keep her busy! Plus, I love that this cleans her teeth and removes stinky tartar! You can buy individual Whimzees at PetCo to try! Whimzees Alligator
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Megan S.
Review for: M
My dog is loving these!!! The cute character they are is awesome! I would buy these for my dog-thankful for Influenster for giving them to me complimentary. He loves to run around after with the alligator in his mouth-it’s pretty cute.
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Review for: M
When I first brought the box in he was smelling it like crazy! I think he knew they were for him! He is somewhat of a picky eater so I was glad when he started eating it! I like that it didn't leave a mess on my floor( except for Romeo's slobber)! love the look and texture of the product and his breath was definitely fresher!
Carissa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Carissa S.
Review for: S
These are adorable and my dogs loved them so much! They're very long lasting, which is amazing for a dental chew, since one of my pups typically makes quick work of any chew! They do seem to help improve their mouth cleanliness, plus the dogs seemed to think they tasted great!
Dusti S.
Dickinson, TX
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Dusti S.
Review for: S
I liked that these came in a resealable. My dogs really loved these so much. Every time the dogs heard the package open they went crazy. They are alligator shaped and so cute!!
Julia A.
Ravenna, OH
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Julia A.
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Julia A.
Review for: S
I think these little alligators are just the cutest! They’re perfect in size for my small dog! And she absolutely loves them! It keeps her entertained for a while and I feel better knowing it’s something healthier for her than another dog bone or any other kind of chewy treat. She always comes running when she hears me opening the bag and I do seem to notice her teeth are cleaner now that she’s been using them.
Alyson E.
Sachse, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Alyson E.
Whimzees Alligator uploaded by Alyson E.
Review for: M
My dogs love anything they can chew on! I was excited to receive these to try. One thing I really like is the Velcro-like closure. It makes it easy to open and close, even for my 10 year old. Out of the two that I received, my dogs would not choose this one. If I put it in the ground with a different option, they went for the other option 100% of the time. I have two dogs so someone always ended up with it and still chewed on, but it was never a first choice.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...