Which Wich Superior Sandwiches uploaded by Joanna F.

BY WHICH WICH

Which Wich Superior Sandwiches is an American fast casual restaurant chain specializing in sandwiches and salads. It has its headquarters in Downtown Dallas, Texas.

• What's your favorite Which Wich sandwich?3 Answers
Hannah F.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
A coworker brought me to this place for the first time just a few weeks ago—and I liked it a lot! We were on a small little diet/cleanse so we got spinach wrap avocado sandwiches. I normally like meat, so it was interesting to try the vegetarian option, but it was great! It’s also a cool set up of how you order! You mark on the back of a sandwich bag what you want on the sandwich, then you just pass it off to the cashier.
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I wouldn’t of tried Which Wich if a friend of mine hadn’t given me a gift card to this place. I thought it was just another sandwich place but it definitely isn’t. I love that they have vegan and healthier options unlike Subway. I also love that I can get a spinach wrap without having to worry about eating wheat. I get the superfood wich which is AMAZING. The avocado and jalapeño hummus is to die for.
Alaina A.
Kokomo
Pretty good dnd tastes good affordable  free dessert for reviews online hsdjfkv jajfkfgkskjc jwjffieijffj great quality jsjffkg jskfgkvi anfkvi akfgkivje jajrfji. Jsjrig ijefjvi iekrkviviekdkgi definitely would come again sjrkfkfjdj

Sarah W.
Venice
Decent quality food. Cool layout and set up. I️ like how you write your order down so there isn’t much confusion. Takes awhile for your order though. I️ get the black bean patty veg sandwich, they are morning star black bean patty’s.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This is one of my recent favorite places to grab lunch. I really love it because it has tons of options, including vegetarian options! My boyfriend loves that you can get double meat in your sandwich for like $2 extra and I love how customizable it is. The experience is cool, too, because you actually mark your order down on a brown paper bag. Their house chips are fantastic! I think their sweet tea could be a little sweeter, but that could vary by location. It kind of reminds me of a place like Chipotle, which has that warehouse kind of vibe and is all about your meal being personalized to your liking.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
Which Wich is the sandwhich place to go to if you know how to make a good sandwich... which is really hard to not make a good sandwich but you know, not everyone's great and mixing and matching. One of my friends constantly told me that he disliked it and so I didn't go there for the longest time but when I tried it out I regret not having tried it earlier. The shop itself is interesting where they have paper bags and you fill out what you want and then it's made to order. I can't remember what I did eat but I love being able to make my own sandwich.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
This place is awesome, I just discovered it when I moved to Virginia Beach. The concept is really cool. You walk in and grab a paper bag that coincides with a meat choice and mark off all the choices your heart desires. They have sharpies available with the bags. So many different options and combinations to try. The staff at the VA beach location are super friendly and helpful. You can get a sandwich with bread, as a salad, or in a lettuce wrap!! Everything is fresh and yummy. It's dangerous that one is located in my apartment complex, I'll be there all the time!
Britnee J.
This place is very hit or miss. I have gone to a few locations where the sandwiches were made well and the service was quick. However, there are also a couple that I have been to and the sandwiches were awful. They were soggy and sloppy. They do offer an awesome rewards programs. You get a free sub for signing up and also a free sub on your birthday.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This sandwich restaurant puts Subway to shame!  This restaurant offers superior quality sandwiches in which its a bit more pricey than Subway but like they say you get what you pay for.  If you want extremely high quality sandwiches you can't go wrong with Which Wich!
Georgina D.
Love that you 100% customize what you want and that there are great healthy options. The quality is always really good too. My only complaint is that almost half the time i go there something minor is messed up with my order particularly when i order online. It's a bummer but it's usually something small that I can get over.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite Which Wich sandwich?