Which Wich Superior Sandwiches

by Which Wich

Which Wich Superior Sandwiches is an American fast casual restaurant chain specializing in sandwiches and salads. It has its headquarters in Downtown Dallas, Texas.

What's your favorite Which Wich sandwich?
Start your review of Which Wich Superior Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
This is now the second time I have tried to order food from which witch through GrubHub. Both times which which had an issue with my order and it was delayed by more than 20 minutes. Both times I have canceled. I called the store to find out what the problem was and spoke to what sounded like a 15 year old boy. I asked to speak to the manager and was told there was none there. I asked to speak to the owner and was told that the owner was not there. It seems as though the problem has been found. If you're going to leave children to man your store at least make sure that they are competent enough to fulfill the orders that the customers require. I've wanted to try your place but after these last two incidence I'm not going to waste my time
Oklahoma City, OK
We use to have two of these restaurants here in OKC, OK but they’re all closed now. They made some of the best sandwiches I’ve ever tasted. If you have one where you live your lucky.
Austin, TX
I love which which. I personally think their sandwiches are more unique and tasty compared to subway for example. They also now carry French fries! Subway doesn’t do that! I personally like that I can order a French dip sandwich from here. And I like that you can have hummus and pesto as toppings.
Richmond , VA
The first time I ate here I was slightly confused on how to order. I didn’t realize you had to mark everything on a paper bag to hand to the cashier. Other than that the service was quick and the sandwiches are delicious! I have gone back several times!
Such a fun fast food place for the whole family! I love that I being gluten intolerant can get a nice salad with whatever I want on it while my husband and son can enjoy sandwiches!
Which Wich has some really delicious flavor combinations, but dang that are pricey for being sandwiches. I got 3 sandwiches with chips and drinks and it was $40!
Albuquerque, NM
Okay so this place was at 5 stars... then slowly started declining. First they took feta cheese off their menu which was a bummer because I loved adding it to sandwiches -1star. Then they stopped carrying the Pineapple milkshake... honestly the biggest tragedy to happen to them in my book -1 more star. These two matters along with the generally expensive price point, It’s not my fave.
Fort Worth, TX
This is definitely not my favorite sandwich shop. I think it’s very expensive for what you get and their sandwiches are very salty. I do like how customizable it is, unlike some places that have a set menu.
Dairy Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Which Wich is ok. It's quite pricey and has small portions, especially on their french fries ($3 for what would be a $1 small fry at any other fast food restaurant).
Nolensville, TN
I love which such because you can customize your sandwiches with anything you can imagine. I love their created recipes too like the Thanksgiving sub with stuffing and turkey and cranberries.