Which Wich Superior Sandwiches

by Which Wich

Which Wich Superior Sandwiches is an American fast casual restaurant chain specializing in sandwiches and salads. It has its headquarters in Downtown Dallas, Texas.

Do they have coffee?
Do they have food besides sandwiches ?
What healthy items do they have?
Start your review of Which Wich Superior Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Which Wich Superior Sandwiches uploaded by Jaime F.
We stopped here for a quick lunch on the go and it was delicious! I got a Cali Turkey and it was made with fresh ingredients. The turkey, bacon and avocado were generously portioned on toasty bread and the order was ready quickly. I definitely plan on returning.
Mariah R.
Which Wich Superior Sandwiches uploaded by Mariah R.
Sandwich was soggy and dry @ the same time. It tasted like a 7-11 sandwich to me. My friend literally threw up.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This sandwich restaurant puts Subway to shame!  This restaurant offers superior quality sandwiches in which its a bit more pricey than Subway but like they say you get what you pay for.  If you want extremely high quality sandwiches you can't go wrong with Which Wich!
Jessica M.
Though it is more expensive than other sub places such as Subway, it is worth the couple extra dollars. Fresh, hot sandwiches, and the way you order is easy and very customizable. It tastes great and is fairly fast as well. I've never run into a problem when eating there
Katy M.
Crowley, TX
Love Love Love this place! It's not your average sandwich place like Subway. It has real options!
Char C.
N Las Vegas, NV
They have this turkey sandwich here that comes with stuffing and cranberry. It’s literally thanksgiving on a sandwich all year round. Amazing.
Elizabeth  M.
Slidell, LA
Right on time. There is a points program and with a family of 4 we earn point towards free items quite frequently. Lunch online order and pick up smooth. I've yet to encounter an error with online ordering even when the system was updating.
Priscilla P.
Love which wich. I'm vegan so it is hard to find places that are vegan friendly. But their black bean sandwiches are so bomb and amazing
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite places to get sandwiches. There bread is great and quality is great. I also think their pricing is very reasonable
Allyson K.
port orange
This is a great sandwich place!! They have a variety of options for food and the restaurant is very clean. This place is healthier then most fast food restaurants. I 100% recommend this restaurant to anyone!