BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #9 in Fitness Supplements

Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is amazing tasting! It seriously just tastes like chocolate milk, it is the best protein powder I have ever tried. I love this brand! They make the powder so silky and it mixes so well, even with just water. This is great quality and helps build muscle mass really well. Definitely a great investment in your diet and quest for building muscle!
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I love the vanilla so much more than the chocolate but it's still good all the same. I work out every day and I use this every time. I like to get a strawberry smoothie and mix this in there and it just tastes amazing it's not grainy or Powerey other than the flavor I wouldn't even realize it was there. I can feel a difference in my energy when I use this vs when I don't I highly recommend but Ike I so as I love the vanilla kind more than the chocolate
Allison V.
Knoxville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
decided to try this protein because a friend working at nutrishoppe told me to. Not my favorite, it doesnt mix as well as some others, but it fills me up and when i mix it with milk its like a chocolate shake almost! the flavor is delicious and not powdery tasting
Kassie P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this stuff! so easy to mix and very true to taste. you can normally pick this protein up at GNC but I think at Costco, too? you can make protein pancakes, shakes and even muffins. its a great purchase and they have lots of flavors to choose from
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate is literally a chocolate milkshake in a bottle- but healthy! I truly enjoyed this protein powder as it was so healthy and such a fun post workout snack and little do you realize when drinking it that it is actually good for you! So amazing!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am vegetarian now but this is a great basic whey protein!! It's super chocolate tasting and mixes well with everything, even water. Great taste and great quality. This really is the "gold standard". Pricey but you get what you pay for.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I’ve tried this before. Not too bad. If you add half & half and a scoop of peanut butter. Tastes just like a Reese cup. That’s something that my husband would purchase when going to our local gym and YMCA.
Xyomara R.
San Diego , CA
Perfect for when I’m working out. Usually I include it with a scoop of peanut butter and 8oz of almond milk. You could substitute peanut butter with almond butter. Great purchase I’ve made.
Traci C.
This has been my favorite for protein shakes. I like to mix it with almond milk, peanut butter, and a little cocoa powder - tastes just like a peanut butter cup!!
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
I bought this protein from bodybuilding.com. It dissolves in milk very well. I use a normal blender and it does not leave any chunks. It tasks very good too! I use this around 3-5 times a week. I am very satisfied with this protein. Highly recommended!
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What do you mix it with? Have you tried just water and how is it with just water?
Luisa T.
I wonder if this protein is for women?
Lasharay O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this cause tummy troubles? I have had other protein powders but the seem to make me bloat and I'm looking for something gentler.
Brittney V.
I need help gaining muscle will this help
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Do you recommend this flavor?