BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #4 in Fitness Supplements

Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I love the vanilla so much more than the chocolate but it's still good all the same. I work out every day and I use this every time. I like to get a strawberry smoothie and mix this in there and it just tastes amazing it's not grainy or Powerey other than the flavor I wouldn't even realize it was there. I can feel a difference in my energy when I use this vs when I don't I highly recommend but Ike I so as I love the vanilla kind more than the chocolate
Kassie P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this stuff! so easy to mix and very true to taste. you can normally pick this protein up at GNC but I think at Costco, too? you can make protein pancakes, shakes and even muffins. its a great purchase and they have lots of flavors to choose from
Ozair M.
Chicago
I bought this protein from bodybuilding.com. It dissolves in milk very well. I use a normal blender and it does not leave any chunks. It tasks very good too! I use this around 3-5 times a week. I am very satisfied with this protein. Highly recommended!
Rocky M.
Fairfield, OH
I used to use whey Gold - but found that the flavor never mixed well with water. I really prefer keeping protein mixed with water and this was only half way decent and only with milk. Not my favorite.
Xyomara R.
San Diego, CA
Perfect for when I’m working out. Usually I include it with a scoop of peanut butter and 8oz of almond milk. You could substitute peanut butter with almond butter. Great purchase I’ve made.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I got this product about 2 and a half weeks ago, and it’s been ok. It has a good amount of protein and whatever else, however the taste is not very good at all. I got the french vanilla and it doesn’t taste too good (not awful, but not good) and doesn’t mix well.
Ramona D.
San Jose
We've gone through so many containers of this protein. We get ours from Costco because it's more affordable. This is a part of our daily routine. It tastes great on its own with water or in a smoothie. It does the job and doesn't taste like chalk like other brands I've tried.
Joseph Z.
New York
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great protein. The nutritional profile is very good, fat is low protein is high and it has a good amount of Branch Chain Amino Acids in a serving. Powered is very easy to mix and doesn’t clump up in even a blender bottle. All the flavors taste really good to
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my go to drink after a hard workout. I spent days doing research to find the best post workout drink and this was the answer. It taste great compared to other drinks if tried. I highly recommend!
Raul B.
Mobile
Very tasty and long lasting product! I had so much gain after using whey that became really part of my daily life. I mix with water or make a shake with milk and banana and just taste delicious! I really recommend this product
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What do you mix it with? Have you tried just water and how is it with just water?
Luisa T.
I wonder if this protein is for women?
Lasharay O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this cause tummy troubles? I have had other protein powders but the seem to make me bloat and I'm looking for something gentler.
Brittney V.
I need help gaining muscle will this help
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Do you recommend this flavor?