Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate

Why do we use this product ?
Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate ? Anyway to make this taste less chalky??
Any good protein recommendations? I have been using Whey for years but I want to switch it up. Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate
Start your review of Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Alex O.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are fantastic. Definitely help when needed or on the go. A definite must have!!
Julie N.
New Orleans, LA
I drink this as my pre workout, because it helps hold my stomach during my workouts. Makes me feel good while I work out. Goes great with coconut milk. Highly recommend this protein and flavor. Great quality
Mervat R.
I like all the Optimum Nutrition whey protein powders. But the chocolate one tastes a little more proteiny. Other than that, this is a really good supplement. The price range is normal and the calories per scoop are great if you're looking to get shredded.
Abigail S.
Hilliard, OH
LOVE whey! It's filling and the taste is great. There is no real after taste which turns me off from protein shakes. This is a great option for after work out meals
Araceli T.
Woodland Hls, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate uploaded by Araceli T.
[product:optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-100%-whey-extreme-milk-chocolate-5-lbs-227-kgpack-of-1] is actually worth the taste! 😋 I must admit, it’s still a bit too sweet for me so I only do half a scoop. But oh boy, does the taste says it all. It’s like a chocolate shake. For those extreme chocolate lovers, I’m sure it’s like a sweet taste of chocolate heaven. I definitely recommend it. The 5lbs container will last me a long time.
shilpi H.
London, London
Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate uploaded by shilpi H.
I have been taking this from last two years to gain some healthy body weight. It is natural, I love the chocolate flavor, but the power doesn't dissolve easily and left with some lumps in the drink.
Crystal S.
Scituate, MA
Best Protein I have used by far! 24 grams of protein. The extreme Milk chocolate is the best flavor they offer.
ashley B.
Love this brand of protein. Great flavors and dissolves good in milk. Really like baking with this protein powder as well.
Taran J.
This is One of the best tasting proteins I've tried, and I've tried so many! It's really sweet to drink by itself but is sooo good when you add it into shakes.
Caitlyn M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Great for protein shakes!! I honestly wish it was a little bit more chocolatey. You have to put in a lot of scoops to achieve that but then you have way more calories added to your shake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kyra B.
Chillicothe, OH
il y a un an
Asha B. il y a un an
You can mix it with half almond milk half water
Tashi K.
Hamilton, ON
il y a un an
Ashley H. il y a 9 mois
fairlife corepower ELITE!! It tastes amazing ANDDD has 42g of protein in this small bottle. I highly recommend the vanilla but there are other flavors. Another one I enjoy is ISO100 in the fruity pebbles flavor. It’s great tasting as well.