BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #7 in Fitness Supplements

Belen m.
So being in the health and fitness industry, I see so many different supplements. Many you are just buying the brand name and not getting quality. I am an old fashiond whey protein girl. Its got the BCAAs I need the flavor is my favorite (chocolate) and I get a good chunk of my protein intake from 2 shakes!. I got my giant bags from Costco. Not looking for a bag that big? Hit GNC!
Brittany M.
Zeeland
The ON Gold Standard Chocolate Whey protein has been consumed daily by husband and I usaully with milk or almond milk. I love how it mixs and takes just like chocolate milk. We buy it from costco for $60 for 90 serving and it seems as we will never finish the bag! Which is not a bag thing. I love the quality of the product and how it doesn't take like you are just eating chalking powder. Very happy. My husband and I are also daily gym goers!
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I was hesitant to buy this because of such a heavy concentration of whey protein. I didn’t want to bulk, I didn’t want to gain a whole ton of muscle. I want to lean out. And this stuff really is awesome. It helps with muscle recovery on the worst of leg days. You can get it for a really fair price either on Amazon or on BodyBuilding.com. BB usually has promotions running too, so you can probably either get free shipping or a percentage off. But the flavor is amazing. I just take a scoop of this with some milk into a blender bottle and call it a day. No need to get fancy. No crazy amount of calories or carbs to worry about. Just solid protein. I’m all about it.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I used to use this brand of protein like 4-5 years ago. It wasn’t that great and I wasn’t that impressed with it. However, it was on the cheaper side which is why I would drink t. When you mixed it with water it did taste kind of chalky. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re on a budget because the taste isn’t great.
Seelia C.
I usually mix the protein powder with water which is a huge mistake! Mix the powder with milk so that it tastes like chocolate milk. It is a bit on the sweet side, but I don't use a lot. I definitely think chocolate is the better flavor compared to the rest.
Kassie P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this stuff! so easy to mix and very true to taste. you can normally pick this protein up at GNC but I think at Costco, too? you can make protein pancakes, shakes and even muffins. its a great purchase and they have lots of flavors to choose from
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate is literally a chocolate milkshake in a bottle- but healthy! I truly enjoyed this protein powder as it was so healthy and such a fun post workout snack and little do you realize when drinking it that it is actually good for you! So amazing!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am vegetarian now but this is a great basic whey protein!! It's super chocolate tasting and mixes well with everything, even water. Great taste and great quality. This really is the "gold standard". Pricey but you get what you pay for.
Taylor C.
This is my go to protein powder. It’s really smooth and easy to mix with anything. It also tastes great alone. I bought mine from Absolute Nutrition. Has the supplements I need to preform.
Xyomara R.
San Diego , CA
Perfect for when I’m working out. Usually I include it with a scoop of peanut butter and 8oz of almond milk. You could substitute peanut butter with almond butter. Great purchase I’ve made.
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What do you mix it with? Have you tried just water and how is it with just water?
Luisa T.
I wonder if this protein is for women?
Lasharay O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this cause tummy troubles? I have had other protein powders but the seem to make me bloat and I'm looking for something gentler.
Brittney V.
I need help gaining muscle will this help
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Do you recommend this flavor?