Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate

My younger brother is about 15 years old? could I recommend WHEY protein?
Can you lose weight from this ?
If you are a woman have you ever had a second thought about buying protein powder to reach your body goals ?
Start your review of Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Champlin, MN
Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate uploaded by tonisa H.
I like that this product comes in a huge bulk option - 71 servings - 5lb container. It has 24g of protein and it's super tasty for a protein shake. I've tried many and usually they taste like dirt...but this one holds up to its extreme milk chocolate name.
Carol Stream, IL
Purchased at: GNC
This is the standard for whey protein. Taste is pretty good considering base flavoring. Limited additives so it makes consumption and absorption very easy for any body type to handle. I would recommend this product to others.
Portland, OR
Tastes pretty good and the macros are good and there are always lots of varieties from which to choose and is affordable.  I've since moved on to Vega shake mix, as I feel dairy is bad for you.
north bergen , NJ
Purchased at: Bodybuilding.com
I like to use this protein for bulking, and it is a pretty clean protein; however, I might not use it again because of the high level of carbs and I’ve noticed it makes me bloated
Warren
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to protein shake mix. I drink it after every run to recuperate and nourish. The thing that I like about this mix compared to others is the flavor. So many protein powders have a weird flavor to them, but this really just tastes like hot cocoa, just cold and in shake form. It's delicious!
W Bloomfield, MI
Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate uploaded by Josimar F.
Purchased at: GNC
Looking for a good protein to help with your fitness journey and with a great taste for drink or do receipts? Gold standard is the one. The best one I’ve ever been taken.
Spokane, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
1,094 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband uses this frequently! He says theres a really good flavor! It is actually really easy to mix with anything. He says that Almond milk goes best with it!
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
1,056 reviews
I absolutely love this stuff! so easy to mix and very true to taste. you can normally pick this protein up at GNC but I think at Costco, too? you can make protein pancakes, shakes and even muffins. its a great purchase and they have lots of flavors to choose from
Waianae, HI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my go-to protein powder. I love that it is not gritty and blends well in both a blender and a shaker. I usually drink this on days that I go to the gym. A big tub usually lasts me about 2-3 months before I have to restock it. Drinking this product has really helped improve my muscle recovery and helped my body get prepared for my next workout. This has been a staple in my fitness regime.
Seattle, WA
Solid protein that has been a popular staple for years.  Dependent on your fitness needs, this protein seems to fit in the realm of an allover everyday filler.  Not the best protein, and not the worst, but works well for post workout or needing extra protein to hit your macros throughout the day.  If I wasn't lactose and tolerant, I would go back to this if I ever needed something quick.  I would recommend this product, to those who are on a budget and do not want to fork out the extra money for some of the other "high end" proteins out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...