SportsYoga & PilatesWhetstone
EVA Camping and Exercise Mat

Whetstone EVA Camping and Exercise Mat

The versatile Whetstone EVA Foam Exercise Mat is ideal for camping or exercising. Designed to be lightweight, durable and easy to clean, is it easy to transport and maintain. The mat is ideal for use under a sleeping bag as insulation and to protect you against wetness. This foam camping mat can also be used as a yoga or exercise mat. The EVA closed-cell foam provides just the right amount of cushioning to keep you comfortable while you engage in activity. See all exercise mats on Walmart.com.

que tan bueno es
Does this actually make sleeping more comfortable in a tent?
is this comfortable for camping? #camping #mat
Start your review of Whetstone EVA Camping and Exercise Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandra B.
Port Richey, FL
So I am 6"tall and require some room for my legs. Not only that my husband needed extra support for his knee so I picked this one for it's length and cushion. It's very affordable and lays flat for exercise. I saw some cute once, but they were just out of my price range. The reason for the 1 star office because the Matt has a bit of a funk smell when we first got them. It's now gone. So I definitely recommend this Matt to others especially tall ones. ☺❤
Angie W.
Just bought this one last week and I love it so mush better than my first yoga mat. It's thicker and has more cushion than my old one. I am really happy with this yoga mat. Just the perfect match for me. Definitely a recommendation!!!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
The wet stone Eva camping and yoga matte is the perfect size to lay on the ground of your tent and then throw your sleeping bag on top of it! You will have the best nights sleep! No rocks or sticks poking into your bag while you sleep ! They are also compact so you can just roll it up and tie it and throw it in your car !
Robin K.
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I personally love my mat ! i get alot of use out of it , I personally would recommend trying this out if you enjoy yoga :). it wasn’t expensive at all when I purchased this. I love it.
Amanda D.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Not a fan of this for a yoga practice. Very thin and provides no support for the wrists or cushioning for the knees! Maybe better for other activities
Ariel M.
Great purchase! Is lightweight and waterproof! Surpassed expectations for a yoga mat and I can use it under my sleeping bag for camping. It is thick and portable. I would recommend this for an exercise mat.
Cierra F.
I’ve been using this brand of mats for years now, my current one has lasted FOREVER from being used outside, taken on the plane, just daily use and it still looks brand new.
Samantha A.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
This yoga mat is nice and thick, much better than some others I’ve used. However, it has already started deteriorating after a couple uses and had a really bad chemical smell when we unrolled it. But it does it’s job!
Lorena M.
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product and all the other products as well it did meet my expectations, Whetstone EVA Camping and Exercise Mat is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it compares to alternatives and I am satisfied overall. #fitspiration
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I own several yoga mats and this one is one of my favorites. I like how thick it is. It’s much more comfortable to use when stretching or when doing sit-ups compared to other mats I have or used. I also love how it comes with the carrying strap. It’s easy to clean and stores way nicely.