Where She Went  (Paperback) uploaded by Brandi B.Where She Went  (Paperback) uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Where She Went  (Paperback)

Where She Went (Paperback)

BY SPEAK

The highly anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestselling and critically acclaimed If I Stay Picking up several years after the dramatic conclusion of If I Stay, Where She Went continues the story of Adam and Mia, from Adam's point of view. Ever since Mia's decision to stay - but not with him - Adam's career has been on a wonderful trajectory. His album, borne from the anguish and pain of their breakup, has made him a bona fide star. And Mia herself has become a top-rate cellist, playing in some of the finest venues in the world. When their respective paths put them both in New York City at the same time, the result is a single night in which the two reunite - with wholly satisfying results. And don't miss Gayle's newest novel, JUST ONE DAY and the forthcoming companion, JUST ONE YEAR.

Where She Went  (Paperback)
Where She Went (Paperback)
Buy on Target*
Jordon E.
Jordon E.
Ravena, NY
I loved this book after If I Stay ended it left me wanting more and this was the perfect storyline to keep it going, the author continued with the same wonderful writing style as with the first which made it hard to put the book down and left me wanting to know what was going to happen next!
Mai T.
Mai T.
Great book. I usually don't like to read much because not a lot of books catch my interest. But I love this book. I also read "if i stay" and they are great. I suggest you try these book if you have free time on your hands. It is affordable and interesting.
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
I didn't expect this turn out after I read the first one because you always expect a gushy cute story, but this outcome really flips expectations and has twists and turns of emotions in a subtle way. I highly recommend this one if you liked the first.
Elizandra G.
Elizandra G.
I love this book! After reading "If I Stay", I was disappointed because I really wanted to know what happened. The sequel, which is this one, offers closure and answers so many questions. I truly recommend it. I did cry in some parts, but I loved it!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Such a great sequel! Keeps you interested through the whole book. If I Stay leaves you wondering what happened and this sequel is a great follow up. It has a good character dynamic and is a book that be enjoyed by teens or adults.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
This book did not start out as I expected, but that made me appreciate it even more. It's beautifully written and if you really enjoyed If I Stay I guarantee you'll love to see where the story goes in this sequel.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA
This book was okay. Similar to If I Stay, the plot is pretty average, but the writing is above average. If you were a fan of If I Stay, then read this one. If you weren't a fan, you could probably skip this one.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
Read this and the first book in one setting. I couldn't put either book down. It truly draws you in and makes you want to know more and want to live your life as if it's your last day! Must read for sure!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Great book, I actually enjoyed the second book more than the first one! A lot more action and I really liked reading about their love story coming back together through the book.
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA
This book was really really good. So well written and had a fonamanol plot. Sad but worth the read awe inspiring for sure.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Henderson, NV
Where can i find this? i cant anywhere!!? please help me find this book! very important to me!!
Mica M.
Mica M.
irvine, CA
This is the sequel to If I Stay and I had a hard time staying awake with this. I forced myself to read it to know what happened after. The first one made me cry but this one was more of just a quick read.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Bookworm Expert
Is this a sequel to "if I stay"?
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
What was this book about?
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Would you recommend this series to a friend?