Where She Went  (Paperback) uploaded by Brandi B.Where She Went  (Paperback) uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Where She Went  (Paperback)

Where She Went (Paperback)

BY SPEAK

The highly anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestselling and critically acclaimed If I Stay Picking up several years after the dramatic conclusion of If I Stay, Where She Went continues the story of Adam and Mia, from Adam's point of view. Ever since Mia's decision to stay - but not with him - Adam's career has been on a wonderful trajectory. His album, borne from the anguish and pain of their breakup, has made him a bona fide star. And Mia herself has become a top-rate cellist, playing in some of the finest venues in the world. When their respective paths put them both in New York City at the same time, the result is a single night in which the two reunite - with wholly satisfying results. And don't miss Gayle's newest novel, JUST ONE DAY and the forthcoming companion, JUST ONE YEAR.

Where She Went  (Paperback)
Where She Went (Paperback)
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Usually, I have found that sequels have disappointed me. But this book surprised me. It was every bit as beautifully written, beautifully tragic, and tear jerking as it's predecessor. I've lent this book out to anyone I can get to read it, and I recommend it to anyone who will listen.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I personally enjoyed this book more than the first. I love how it's in Adam's point of view and we get to see what's happened to him not only literally but psychologically. The music aspect is stronger in this one and I love that. It plays beautifully off the first
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
So, a sequel to If I Stay...I don't really know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. I spent much of the book angry and in complete total heartache. Like my chest literally ached while reading this. As with it's predecessor, there were many tears throughout the reading. First of all, you've got the reminders and painful memories of everything that was lost in the previous book. But in addition, we've got the painful recovery that followed. I loved that this book wasn't from Mia's POV, but from Adam's. We get to see what he was thinking in the first book, as well as what he's gone through since and what he's going through now. If the movie for If I Stay does well (which I think it will) I have to hope for them to pick up the sequel as well. It was almost more heartbreaking than the first.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
"If I Stay" was such an incredible book, it was a no-brainer to buy this one to see how the story plays out.  But I have to say, I was disappointed by this sequel. I was left wanting more once I finished reading this one. It just did not have the same emotional impact as the first book, the story line was just kind of blah and I didn't find the main character engaging.  You find out a few details here and there, and get more of the story toward the end, but overall it just doesn't fill in the gaps. You never get a really satisfying explanation
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved "If I Stay" but dare I say it, I like this better. I have always been a fan of Gayle Forman ever since I read "Just One Day". I liked how this book we get it from the perspective of Adam, Mia's wild boyfriend who's in a successful band, following the events of the last book. He is tour with his band but is still longing for Mia. Full of heartbreaking moments and lots of love.
Nala C.
I liked this book. I mainly started reading it to get the rest of the story after If I Stay. This wasn't as good as the first one but still good to read. I would recommend checking it out. Especially if you've read If I stay.
Leah T.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
For some reason I loved this book more than the first, If I Stay. I loved how the author wrote this sequel in Adam's point of view, so you were able to see how the events of If I Stay affected him and his life. Both this book and the first are wonderful and are must reads.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
This book is even better than the one that comes before it! I do wish they would make it into a movie though, or the author to continue their story in a third book. It is a beautiful read and I love how inside adams head we get to be.
Zahra F.
Galveston, TX
I would give this book a 3.5. I usually don't read books that aren't dystopian, fantasy, etc. because I find them boring but I pleasantly enjoyed this book and the previous book, If I stay. The beautiful and raw emotions portrayed in the series are the best thing. The characters are pretty well developed too. The best way I can describe the experience of reading this series is like going through an album of everyone you have cared for and reflecting on the good times and the bad. There's a also a strong sense of yearning for the past and missed opportunities.
Jordon E.
Ravena , NY
I loved this book after If I Stay ended it left me wanting more and this was the perfect storyline to keep it going, the author continued with the same wonderful writing style as with the first which made it hard to put the book down and left me wanting to know what was going to happen next!
Lindsay R.
Henderson, NV
Where can i find this? i cant anywhere!!? please help me find this book! very important to me!!
Mica M.
Irvine, CA
This is the sequel to If I Stay and I had a hard time staying awake with this. I forced myself to read it to know what happened after. The first one made me cry but this one was more of just a quick read.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Is this a sequel to "if I stay"?
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
What was this book about?
Victoria F.