Where Is Baby's Belly Button? (Hardcover) uploaded by Kendra J.

BY LITTLE SIMON

Where are Baby's hands? Under the bubbles! Where are baby's eyes? Under her hat! Karen Katz's adorable babies play peekaboo in this delightful interactive book. The sturdy format and easy-to-lift flaps are perfect for parents and children to share. see more...

• I'm considering getting this book as a gift for and expecting par...2 Answers
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
My daughter LOVES this book. The pictures and the flaps are great, and the sentences and phrases are short and sweet. There are direction words on each page - "under, behind..." - that will be great for when she's older.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
My son absolutely loves these books. It's the only books that I can get him to sit and look at with me. He just loves lifting the flaps. We literally have just about every book of hers.
Saira P.
Saira P.
Weston, FL
My girls LOVE this - definitely a favorite. It's funny because they like it when they're little & still have liked it even as they get older. It's fun to read together - very interactive book & helps them to lean to identify their own body parts. Super cute. They are hard on their books & this one has held up very well. Highly recommend.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a cute children's book teaching your small chilling about their body! Definitely recommended.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
My little guy is only a few months old and he still loves looking at all the pictures and is in awe at the different flaps. A nice cute, brightly coloured and very quick read. One of his favourites.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I'm considering getting this book as a gift for and expecting parents. I didn't have it with my son but see it everywhere, thoughts?