When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask

by When

A single use, bio-cellulose sheet mask for face to soothe and moisturize. Keep skin ultra-nourished during times of travel. This high-quality Essence Gel Mask uses a bio-cellulose sheet created by fermenting coconut juice, each containing a high volume of fluid that is very effective in transferring the liquid nutrients to skin due to its ultra-fine, three-dimensional structure. Its comfortable and soft texture is designed to perfectly fit all face shapes. When Travelmate contains sacccharide isomerate and Swiss Alpine herb extracts to gently hydrate your skin, and help you restore damaged and fatigued skin from your trip. Common ingredients such as glycerin and sodium hyaluronate moisturize, while extracts from grapefruit seed, bamboo stem, pine leaf, and ginseng help to keep skin healthy and stunning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Do not refrigerate. Research results: Based on dermatological test with apparatus (courage and khazaka apparatus) conducted on 30 subjects, age 25 to 54: - Increased moisture level of skin by 41% after 1 hour - Increased moisture level of skin by 23% after 3 hours - Increased moisture level of skin by 5% after 5 hours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask!
This is my all time favorite mask. It truly makes you look fresh faced and glowing. My male roommate commented on how good it made my skin look. We all know that if a guy commented it must be good and very noticeable.
Redwood City, CA
When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask uploaded by Morgan C.
I love this mask! These masks are individually wrapped so they are very easy to use. You can even travel with this Travelmate! With this mask my skin looked better after one use.
Charlotte, NC
When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask uploaded by Theresa D.
This is by far my favorite bio-cellulose mask! I reuse this, there’s enough solution to do this. My face is always vibrant and glowing after wearing this for 30min before bed and after a detoxing mask.
2,482 reviews
Maybe the most underrated sheet mask in existence! I love these things! I received one as a gift and have fallen in love! My skin feels super soft and smooth after using these!
atlanta
very cooling and refreshing. leaves me feeling very moisturized afterwards and more awake
I miss when these were still available at Sephora, not they are pretty hard to find. However, these will always be my favorite masks. I love the texture more, it’s like a jelly and it actually sticks to your face unlike the paper. It’s amazing during the summer, and it hydrates my face so well!
When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask uploaded by JulieAnn A.
I just discovered this product recently and I couldn’t be happier. Such a great product at such a low price point. The masks are gel type which is a nice change from the typical sheet mask. My only con would be that the packaging is not the best, it’s simple but cheap looking. All in all, really happy with this brand though.
1,655 reviews
I got this in a beauty box. I’d never heard of the brand so was unsure what to expect. The mask fit my face better than other sheet masks I’ve tried. It left my skin feeling soft. It didn’t wow me and I think there are similar products at lower prices that give the same or better results. So 4 stars.
Merkland Road East , Aberdeen
This is an easy to use sheet mask but I wasn't mad about the smell or texture of the mask. It did leave my skin feeling soft and renewed.

Looking for your answer?