When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask

by When

A single use, bio-cellulose sheet mask for face to soothe and moisturize. Keep skin ultra-nourished during times of travel. This high-quality Essence Gel Mask uses a bio-cellulose sheet created by fermenting coconut juice, each containing a high volume of fluid that is very effective in transferring the liquid nutrients to skin due to its ultra-fine, three-dimensional structure. Its comfortable and soft texture is designed to perfectly fit all face shapes. When Travelmate contains sacccharide isomerate and Swiss Alpine herb extracts to gently hydrate your skin, and help you restore damaged and fatigued skin from your trip. Common ingredients such as glycerin and sodium hyaluronate moisturize, while extracts from grapefruit seed, bamboo stem, pine leaf, and ginseng help to keep skin healthy and stunning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Do not refrigerate. Research results: Based on dermatological test with apparatus (courage and khazaka apparatus) conducted on 30 subjects, age 25 to 54: - Increased moisture level of skin by 41% after 1 hour - Increased moisture level of skin by 23% after 3 hours - Increased moisture level of skin by 5% after 5 hours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask!
Leesburg, VA
When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask uploaded by Cécile F.
Purchased at: Francesca's Collections
I really like this mask. It is very refreshing, and my skin feels refreshed. I don’t think it’s a miracle product but it does the job as well as any other good facemask. I really love that the sheet is made of coconut, so it eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Costco
This is a solid sheet mask, and great when traveling because of its hydrating properties. I would totally use this on a long plane ride. I’m not convinced it is that different from other hydrating face masks, but it does the job well. The fit of the mask is great, I love how the mask conforms to my face. Overall, would recommend.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
I travel quite a bit for work and airplanes destroy my skin. I found this on accident and absolutely love it. The mask itself stays on well and has a substantial feel to it. I have fairly sensitive skin and this left my skin soft and clear. It is a must have for me when I’m on the road!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Pomona, CA
When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask uploaded by Matea G.
As a travel blogger, I must admit, sometimes it is difficult to keep up with my beauty routine especially when I’m in the middle of nowhere! Luckily, I always carry When Mask Packs with me for that quick pumper boost! My favorite is Travel Mate – Rejuvenating Mask by far! I like the fact that I dont have to wash it off!
Dry / Acne, Redness, Sun Damage
The When Travelmate sheet mask has a nice orange scent and the coconut jelly mask really sticks to the skin to hydrate it.  My skin felt really moisturized and the next day my makeup felt easier to apply.  I picked this up at Ulta on sale and will buy again.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask uploaded by Sinead W.
I love these products! My only con is that they aren't listed as cruelty free. Travelmate is a bio-cellulose sheet mask made to help your skin recover from harsh elemental abuse. Sun, wind and dry cabin air. I have sensitive skin and love this mask because it doesn't irritate or redden my face.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This mask has a nice texture, sticks to your face nicely, and has a great cooling sensation. I've only used it once so far, but it meets my expectations of a sheet mask. The packaging is super cute and girly
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Hurst, TX
When Travelmate Sheet Mask 1 x 0.8 oz Mask uploaded by Liz G.
I genuinely cannot write well enough to get across how amazing this is! First - I genuinely used this as two separate masks for two separate occasions. I pulled one layer off (not the plastic side but the thin cloth side) and used that. I then put the mask packaging in a ziplock bag so I could use the gel mask later. The gel mask is amazing. Actually both were amazing but the gel was definitely better. It's super cooling and I swear my skin looked and felt so fresh and glowy and smooth!
Dry / Dark Spots
Dallas, TX
I've tried every sheet mask on the market. I'm a sucker for packaging and while this is just plastic, the colors spoke to me. I grabbed a go at it, and came back home to nothing but disappoint meant. The only thing I liked about it was how cooling it felt on my skin, I love anything cold on my face. But, this product did nothing but, sit on my skin and leave a nasty residue. The scent is amazing, but would NOT repurchase!!!!
This is my all time favorite mask. It truly makes you look fresh faced and glowing. My male roommate commented on how good it made my skin look. We all know that if a guy commented it must be good and very noticeable.
Combination / Acne