When The Last Choice Sheet Mask 0.8 oz uploaded by Chelsey K.When The Last Choice Sheet Mask 0.8 oz uploaded by Jenny F.

BY WHEN

A single use, bio-cellulose sheet mask for face for instant and long-lasting moisturization. Whenever your skin is thirsty, this high-quality Essence Gel Mask is the key. It uses a bio-cellulose sheet created by fermenting coconut juice, each containing a high volume of fluid that is very effective in transferring the liquid nutrients to skin due to its ultrafine, three-dimensional structure. Its comfortable and soft texture is designed to perfectly fit all face shapes. When The Last Choice contains sacccharide isomerate (Pentavitin-R), Swiss Alpine herb extracts, and a high dosage of glycerin to boost hydration and help maintain the moisture level. Common ingredients such as glycerin and sodium hyaluronate moisturize, while extracts from grapefruit seed, bamboo stem, pine leaf, and ginseng help to keep skin healthy and stunning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Do not refrigerate. Research results: Based on a dermatological test with apparatus (courage and khazaka apparatus) conducted on 30 subjects, age 28 to 53: - Increased moisture level of skin by 40% after 1 hour - Increased moisture level of skin by 22% after 3 hours - Increased moisture level of skin by 7% after 5 hours Test results for TEWL (transepidermal water loss): - Decreased moisture loss by 20% after 30 minutes - Decreased moisture loss by 12% after 2 hours see more...

• Do you find that it fits your face well? I guess I have a short fac...1 Answers
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
This sheet mask is like an extra glass of water for the skin! The mask is made from coconut juice and a light, comforting serum. The Last Choice mask contains awesome ingredients that help keep skin moisturized. All When masks contain hyaluronic acid and ginseng extracts to help keep skin healthy.
I like to use sheet masks when my moisturizer isn't doing the trick. I have trouble with dry, flaky skin around my nose and sometimes on my cheeks. In my opinion, sheet masks are the most helpful at adding extra hydration and brightening dull skin. Also, sheet masks don't exfoliate or deep cleanse, so they're not meant to replace traditional masks. If I use a clay mask, I immediately follow up with a sheet masks since clay masks dry out my skin.
Madison L.
Madison L.
I'm so happy I received these for review on my blog madisonloveday.com they made my skin feel amazing
Chelsey K.
Chelsey K.
Tacoma, WA
so far so good. this is the first sheet mask I've tried. At first when I pulled it out from the packaging I though it would be too big for my face but it's not! It's totally moisturizing! & while you're wearing the mask you can totally feel it working - it has this cooling affect. After having it on for over 30 minutes I just massage the serum into my skin - & boom moisturized 👍🏼
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
I never know the name of my sheet masks because I get them from random places. I LOVE this sheet mask. It's really great for giving the skin a huge boost of hydration. These are really good for when you're on planes or in dry winter areas because it really brings your skin back to life. It's cheap too so that's an upside.
Joni P.
Joni P.
I really enjoyed using this mask...it actually does what it says it's going to do! My face felt smoother and more hydrated after use. Would definitely repurchase!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Do you find that it fits your face well? I guess I have a short face and it's usually in my eyes and mouth every time