BY WHEN

A gentle sheet mask that provides instant moisture and fights hyperpigmentation over time. This bio-cellulose sheet mask is made from coconuts and is gentle and effective enough to be used on sensitive skin. The mask clings to the skin, leaving the user free to do other activities. When finished, just pull the mask off, no need to wash. This is the perfect mask for the woman on the go. see more...

Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this mask! This is a biocellulose mask with gentle ingredients such as chamomile, aloe, ginseng, and a bunch of other plant extracts for calm, soothed skin. It also contains niacinamide for brightening. I was incredibly impressed with how easy this mask was to work with; it was packaged between 2 plastic sheets and adhered very well without slipping or sliding around my face. I was able to keep it on for over 30 minutes, and my face felt plump, hydrated, and a little brighter. Used in combination with other brightening products, I think this mask could really help make skin look more radiant and glowy. Is it worth the $7 that Sephora sells it for? Eh. I think there are less expensive brightening masks out there that can do what this one does, but the effects were noticeable and my skin does look radiant and soft. Possible repurchase, if I can find it on sale.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
His mask is to help brighten your skin. I've never tried a mask before that had three layers. There is the paper, gel, and plastic layers. You remove the plastic layer and then the gel is on your face, once you get it in place you remove the paper layer from the top layer and smooth out the remaining gel layer. The gel layer is very similar to coconut flesh. After having this on my face for 30 minutes I thought my face would have been left a little gooey and sticky but my face just feel so smooth and feel extremely refreshed. My skin looks so healthy and bright and overall looks great! I'm extremely happy and impressed with the results of this face mask!!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Boston, MA
This is one of my absolute favorite face masks, although the entire When collection is amazing. At only $7, it seems like a steal compared to the price of some other brands. The reason I love this mask so much is that instead of a paper mask, it's gel which fully allows the product to get into the skin. I feel that sometimes paper masks can feel scratchy, will fall off, or the product just sits on top of the skin, it doesn't always penetrate. This mask forms to the skin and doesn't slide around or fall off. I will continue to purchase this mask. My only wish is that I had one for every single day because they make the skin feel so great :)
Stequisha H.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
The When masks are my absolute favorite masks! I LOVE bio cellulose masks, and they don't come any better than this. These are the only masks that I feel totally absorb into my skin.. No patting the in the excess needed. It will absorb COMPLETELY on it's own a few minutes after the mask is removed, and does not cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin. I love all of the masks from the When brand.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
This mask is awesome! Sheet masks are always a plus because of the travel component. This one is great. Nice and hydrating for those days you spend too much time in the sun and need to bring a little life back to your skin. Totally worth the $7 at Ulta.
Charisma R.
Charisma R.
A good bio cellulose sheet mask if you're looking for one! I purchase them from Sephora as I do all my other face masks. The mask really does give you a brightened feel and look once taken off. The best part is the ingredients don't irritate the face!
Julia M.
Julia M.
I love masks like this that are gel and form to the face instead of sliding around and making a mess! I got this in the Sephora k beauty 5 sampler bag and I do love it, think I will grab another one when I can!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been loving this entire brand of masks. Bio-cellulose are my favorite type of masks and this is my favorite brand. The masks fit so well on the skin and allow your skin to be force-fed all the nutrients.
Madison L.
Madison L.
I'm so happy I received this mask and others to review on my blog. They made my face feel so amazing
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
This is my favorite mask of all times. The jelly texture material is amazing and more comfortable than the fabric ones plus fits on my face better than the two part masks some brands are making. The serum here is very moisturizing and soothing like you want all masks to be plus it also is brightening. It's so good, I wish I could get it at places other than Sephora.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
How does this compare to other sheet masks at this price point? I've liked the quality of sheet masks at sephora, but I have sensitive skin. Do you think this would break me out?