BY WHEN

A gentle sheet mask that provides instant moisture and fights hyperpigmentation over time. This bio-cellulose sheet mask is made from coconuts and is gentle and effective enough to be used on sensitive skin. The mask clings to the skin, leaving the user free to do other activities. When finished, just pull the mask off, no need to wash. This is the perfect mask for the woman on the go. see more...

Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mask of all times. The jelly texture material is amazing and more comfortable than the fabric ones plus fits on my face better than the two part masks some brands are making. The serum here is very moisturizing and soothing like you want all masks to be plus it also is brightening. It's so good, I wish I could get it at places other than Sephora.
Karen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently i purchased this sheet mask in Ulta, and it left my face brighter. I have tried other sheet masks were I been very disappointed however this mask definitely works. Easy to find Ulta and Sephora has them. A bit pricey $ 7 USD but in my opinion is worth it.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been loving this entire brand of masks. Bio-cellulose are my favorite type of masks and this is my favorite brand. The masks fit so well on the skin and allow your skin to be force-fed all the nutrients.
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like a serial killer in this face mask, but after 30 minutes of wear my skin looks baby fresh! My skin appeared my glowy and slightly plumped. Basically I looked like I had an amazing nights sleep.
Jasmine E.
Feels great on the face, and the gel form makes it feel more luxurious than the typical sheet mask.  Price is a bit steep with so many KBeauty mask options out there.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was surprised that i loved this, but i did. I enjoy gel masks in general - this one is still incredibly overpriced, but it did live up to its claims.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! This is a biocellulose mask with gentle ingredients such as chamomile, aloe, ginseng, and a bunch of other plant extracts for calm, soothed skin. It also contains niacinamide for brightening. I was incredibly impressed with how easy this mask was to work with; it was packaged between 2 plastic sheets and adhered very well without slipping or sliding around my face. I was able to keep it on for over 30 minutes, and my face felt plump, hydrated, and a little brighter. Used in combination with other brightening products, I think this mask could really help make skin look more radiant and glowy. Is it worth the $7 that Sephora sells it for? Eh. I think there are less expensive brightening masks out there that can do what this one does, but the effects were noticeable and my skin does look radiant and soft. Possible repurchase, if I can find it on sale.
Charisma R.
A good bio cellulose sheet mask if you're looking for one! I purchase them from Sephora as I do all my other face masks. The mask really does give you a brightened feel and look once taken off. The best part is the ingredients don't irritate the face!
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so happy I received this mask and others to review on my blog. They made my face feel so amazing
Mackenzie M.
Boston, MA
This is one of my absolute favorite face masks, although the entire When collection is amazing. At only $7, it seems like a steal compared to the price of some other brands. The reason I love this mask so much is that instead of a paper mask, it's gel which fully allows the product to get into the skin. I feel that sometimes paper masks can feel scratchy, will fall off, or the product just sits on top of the skin, it doesn't always penetrate. This mask forms to the skin and doesn't slide around or fall off. I will continue to purchase this mask. My only wish is that I had one for every single day because they make the skin feel so great :)
Lizzy R.
How does this compare to other sheet masks at this price point? I've liked the quality of sheet masks at sephora, but I have sensitive skin. Do you think this would break me out?