When Essence Mask - Travelmate 4 x 0.811 oz Mask Packets uploaded by Theresa D.When Essence Mask - Travelmate 4 x 0.811 oz Mask Packets uploaded by Briana B.

BY WHEN

A single use, bio-cellulose sheet mask for face to soothe and moisturize. Keep skin ultranourished during times of travel. This high-quality Essence Gel Mask uses a bio-cellulose sheet created by fermenting coconut juice, each containing a high volume of fluid that is very effective in transferring the liquid nutrients to skin due to its ultrafine, three-dimensional structure. Its comfortable and soft texture is designed to perfectly fit all face shapes. When Travelmate contains sacccharide isomerate and Swiss Alpine herb extracts to gently hydrate your skin, and help you restore damaged and fatigued skin from your trip. Common ingredients such as glycerin and sodium hyaluronate moisturize, while extracts from grapefruit seed, bamboo stem, pine leaf, and ginseng help to keep skin healthy and stunning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Do not refrigerate. Research results:Based on dermatological test with apparatus (courage and khazaka apparatus) conducted on 30 subjects, age 25 to 54: - Increased moisture level of skin by 41% after 1 hour - Increased moisture level of skin by 23% after 3 hours - Increased moisture level of skin by 5% after 5 hours see more...

• Im curious on how well these face masks work. Has anybody...1 Answers
Vannie P.
I love these masks! For one, the jelly texture is amazing and adheres to the skin! My skin feels refreshed, soft and supple afterwards. I don’t have any dripping serum from using this mask, and the cooling effect of the coconut jelly texture is great after a long day, when you’re unwinding.
Vania G.
It's made out of coconut fibers and it felt exactly like coconut meat. My face is SUPER dry, even more so than usual because I've been completely ignoring my skin. I couldn't wait the whole 30 minutes of the mask (I get a little fidgety), but I lasted about 20 minutes and rubbed the rest of the product into my face and then applied my usual face oil. "Swiss Alpine herb extracts moisturize parched skin, while...ginseng, pine leaf, and grapefruit seed nourish your complexion." I don't know about all that, but I haven't broken out from it yet and my skin isn't any drier.
Briana B.
This mask is great. It soothes my skin while providing the extra moisture that my face needs when it gets dried out. This is perfect to use after a long day of sun bathing at the beach. It has a nice smell and the texture of the mask is tough but not rough.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Application is a bit odd but once it is on, it feels amazing. I have naturally oily skin, so I was worried my face would end up even oilier. I was pleasantly surprised that I ended up with soft, clean, non-oily skin.
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
Im curious on how well these face masks work. Has anybody tried them?