BY NINTENDO

Video games at Kohl? s? Shop our entire selection of Video games, including this Wheel of Fortune for Nintendo Wii, at Kohls.com. Model no. see more...

Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game was really fun but after awhile it seemed pretty repetitive? It's great for a family game night but we definitely got bored of it really quick because it didnt have enough variety. You should be able to find it very cheap online by now, shop around and Google and compare prices.
Jenn K.
This game is definitely a good game for the whole family. Anybody can play...it's a good game for family gatherings. It's enjoyable and keeps you in suspense and keeps you motivated in the game. Would recommend this game to everyone. I bought it a few years ago when my son was in 1st grade and it helped him come up with words it's also a learning game
Talia R.
I'm obsessed with this game! I love word games and I love wifi, so both of them combined is a great time! My friends and family love playing this game as well! This is perfect for a family game night and great for almost all ages!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love Wheel of Fortune and so this game allows me to play whenever I want! I can play by myself or with my family/friends! The only downside is that you don't win actual money...Nintendo, can you do something about that?!
Danielle W.
Durham, NC
This was one of the first games that I purchased for my wii. I am a big fan of the TV show and wanted to try it out on my gaming system. It was a lot of fun to play with my family.
Eric H.
Angola, NY
Its a fun game and with enough practice you can solve any word you put your mind to. You can make a lot of virtual money in the game.#beachbag
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
This is a fun game to play with multiple players or verses the computer. I love guessing the letters to figure out the clue.
Christopher G.
Winnetka , CA
This game is great! Gets you anxious and you get a great laugh out of the game! It's great to play with family or friends.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
My nana has this game for her wii, but it's hard to play because it doesn't give you enough time to type in your answer.
Amanda B.
ZUNI, VA
#BlackFriday 2014. love this game!! had a lot of fun family time moments. never gets old to play again & again.
marie  b.
Forney, TX
Is this a fun game and worth buying ?