Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealWheaties
Wheaties, Cereal, with Whole Grain Flakes, 156 oz

Wheaties, Cereal, with Whole Grain Flakes, 15.6 oz

by Wheaties

Our recipe includes Whole Grain flakes, No Artificial Flavors, Colors from Artificial Sources or High Fructose Corn Syrup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wheaties, Cereal, with Whole Grain Flakes, 15.6 oz!
Skye M.
Central, SC
This is my all time cereal. I love the taste, and it makes a great snack. It is on the pricey side, but it is healthy, low fat, low sugar, high protein.
Heather F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good! If you want a plain wheat cereal it’s perfect. You can even add things if you like! It works with fruit and even yogurt! Also, The men in the house prefer this brand the best!
Catie L.
Columbus, OH
I’ve been a big fan of Wheaties since I was little. I like that they’re just barely sweet (I’m not a big fan of sugary cereals). They’re so filling that it’s almost like I’ve had a big bowl of oatmeal after having a bowl of these. Great way to start your morning, or a great quick lunch!
Dawn L.
Shannon, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
If you dont like your wheaties aomething has to be wrong. This is the lerfect healthy snack you could wver choose.
Jessica S.
Kalispell, MT
Great taste and crunch! My kids really like this cereal. I think because bran has a sweeter taste. Definitely recommend and have purchased many times.
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
Packaging- Very iconic for their athletes on their packaging. In fact, many collect these! Taste: Overall, they taste healthy. At first, it’s sweet then you kinda wonder what’s going on, which is the part of the wheat taste.
Rachael H.
Columbus
I’m fairly certain the phrase “you must have had your Wheaties today” exists for good reason. Wheaties are the only cereal I like and thought the sugar content is slightly high, I still love a bowl with banana slices
Kaitlyn K.
I have eaten Wheaties for years, and now I feed them to my son. They are quick and easy in the morning. He can eat them right off the high chair tray. Along with berries and avocado, Wheaties are a part of my toddler’s standard breakfast. I do remind him to eat them in small bites though, because the crunch texture can strangle him a little if he isn’t careful.
Hannah D.
Marshall, MI
My favorite cereal! I eat it with skim milk or almond milk. This cereal is crunchy and fills you up. I recommend this cereal to everyone and I keep a supply at my own home. Love this cereal!
Laura M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been eating weenies cereal for a very long time I just love them I love the taste I love the crunchiness and when you put milk on them if they don't get soggy like some other cereals Wheaties are my go to for cereals

Looking for your answer?