Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor uploaded by Dusty K.Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor uploaded by Miranda L.

BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Natural Flavor Snacks.

100% Whole grain.

20g whole grain per 31g serving.

Per 15 pieces.

140 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

190mg sodium, 8% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

• Wheat thins are amazing and better for you than other snacks! Enjoy...1 Answers
  • What are some great ways to enjoy these?1 Answers
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Foodie Expert
I love my Wheat This & really enjoy chips & Salsa. This is a great healthy combo that I don't feel bad snacking on between meals! I put these out with many different dips & they get eaten up first! I usually pick these up at WalMart. I would recommend these to anyone that likes a little spice, but do not want any heat. These are very yummy.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
LOVE THESE. The flavor is for sure "zesty" and I don't really want to say spicy because my younger siblings (ages 6-10) wolf them down without a problem, but they do have some flavor to them. These make a great snack on their own, but I also like to use them with a black bean and corn salsa as a nice change up from tortilla chips.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
They taste rich and have a slightly sweet wholewheat flavor, which reminds me of a honey wholewheat bread. They have a bit of saltiness, but they're not too high in sodium. Although they're great with a piece of cheese or a bit of dip, they're such a great tasting cracker that I prefer to eat them by themselves.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
West Lafayette, IN
This is such a great brand, it offers so many different flavors and options for all types of people. I like that there are healthier options and yet they taste so good! Even though carbohydrates are usually the worst thing for dieting these tend to curb the craving and are still reasonable with calories.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Foodie Expert
Okay, when I first saw this flavor, I honestly questioned how good could it really be? Zesty Salsa sounds like a very strange flavor, but it's actually super tasty. Wheat Thins are always a great last minute snack to grab on the go. They're filling, they taste great, and they're a great price.
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
These are really tasty with dips. On their own, I'd say they aren't as good. Paired with dip or cheese spread, however, they are a number one choice of mine. I have tried many of the flavors and "zesty salsa" goes well with pretty much anything. It has a slight spicy kick, which I love.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are just average for a flavor of wheat thins. I love wheat thins in general and buy them all the time but this flavor just leaves breath smelling bad. They taste good with a little bit of an aftertaste though. Would recommend to people as long as you have a mint for afterwards!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Wheat thins are so good. I have just started buying the zesty salsa flavor and boy have I been missing out. Walmart sells them for such an affordable price. I thought they may taste weird being a salsa flavor but they were good. I pack them in my kids lunch for school all the time.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
Spicy but you keep coming back for more! Nothing compares to this wonderful robust flavor! You have to hide these in my house because they disappear as quickly as they get there! Amazing product! Always bring it to get together a because it even goes good with appetizer spreads!
Charles H.
Charles H.
Prescott, AZ
This box doesn't stay in my house long, its so good! This has some great package design as well so it sticks out among the others. I really like the spiciness that this provides while being delicious in general. I would recommend this to anyone who likes more savory snacks.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Evergreen, CO
Wheat thins are amazing and better for you than other snacks! Enjoy then with cheese or any other dips for a great afternoon snack ❤️
Devaney M.
Devaney M.
Charlotte, NC
What are some great ways to enjoy these?