Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor uploaded by Dusty K.Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Flavor uploaded by Miranda L.

BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Zesty Salsa Natural Flavor Snacks.

100% Whole grain.

20g whole grain per 31g serving.

Per 15 pieces.

• Wheat thins are amazing and better for you than other snacks! Enj...1 Answers
  • What are some great ways to enjoy these?1 Answers
Hillary H.
whitehall, mt
My husband and I LOVE the flavor. I thought this would be a great way to keep my kids from eating our snacks since they typically don't like flavor. However, my 7 year old loves them too and will eat half the box if you let him. I've put them on salads and in my meatloaf for a little extra something. Yummy!
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Foodie Expert
Just the right amount of spice and flavor, has a true salsa taste compared to sun chips garden salsa, definetely met my expectations! Bought this box at my local yokes grocery store and I already wanna get another box
Lihem A.
Richardson, TX
These snacks are super filling, and also give a spicy kick when eating. They aren't too spicy, and have a sort of authentic salsa flavor. I love regular wheat thins, but these are delicious & original, so I'm going to have to say I love them more!
Shania S.
I like snacks, a lot. My boyfriend doesn't like the amount of calories and unhealthy stuff in snacks... this gives us the best of both worlds, tons of great new flavors all the time and is such a better option then typical crackers/chips. We always buy a couple boxes before a trip so we aren't as tempted to buy gas station garbage.
robin j.
I love Wheat Thins!  They are the perfect snack when you need something crunchy and don't want the guilt associated with chips and other crunchy treats.  The salsa flavor is so good.  not too hot and not too mild.  I have trouble eating too many sometimes.
Kaelyn C.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are very tasty and have a nice, salsa flavor. They are not spicy in my opinion, but some may think it has a kick. I love dipping them in some cream cheese!! Yummy! I recommend trying these.
Miranda V.
I absolutely love these! I've tried other wheat thins flavors and none compare to the zesty salsa! I'm sad though because I haven't been able to find them in any grocery store near me!! My husband and I used to buy like 4 boxes every time we went grocery shopping.
Nijaah L.
Foodie Expert
Super addictive!!! I crave these all the time! These are the type of crackers that you begin eating at the beginning of a movie and realize mid way through the film that they've miraculously disappeared (oops, sorry not sorry)!! Totally worth the hype!
Erica P.
Foodie Expert
So so so good! I love to eat these with a spread especially spinach artichoke dip! They also taste amazing with a slice of cheese. It has just the right amount of saltiness and flavor! I'm probably going to run out and pick up a box right now!
Chelsea J.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor!! Are these super healthy? Not really. But I'm giving it 5 stars for flavor and price. Plus if I'm looking to be healthy I'm not eating crackers to begin with. Definitely recommend if you're already a what thin lover.
Megan O.
Evergreen, CO
Wheat thins are amazing and better for you than other snacks! Enjoy then with cheese or any other dips for a great afternoon snack ❤️
Devaney M.
Charlotte, NC
What are some great ways to enjoy these?