Wheat Thins, Sundried Tomato & Basil uploaded by Heather B.Wheat Thins, Sundried Tomato & Basil uploaded by Jamie S.

BY WHEAT THINS #72 in Crackers

Naturally & artificially flavored. 10 g whole grain (Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers have 10 grams of whole grain per 30 gram serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g whole grain per serving or at least 48 g per day)) per serving. Now Wheat Thins gives you more to love in every crunch! With 10 g whole grain (Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers have 10 grams of whole grain per 30 gram serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g whole grain per serving or at least 48 g per day) per 30 g serving. No high fructose corn syrup. Always toasted, never fried. Discover the toasted whole grain crunch.

• Donde se consiguen? I thinks is a goox alternative for snack? How...1 Answers
  • Would like to try these, want to know if they are snack worthy?7 Answers
  • Have y'all tried these? They are so good, even by themselves!6 Answers
Breanna S.
cedarville
I could eat these daily! They’re such a perfect consistency unlike your typical cracker that while being chewed can feel like wet cement on your teeth. No, these are thicker than a chip, but thinner than a biscuit cracker. Not to mention the flavor is always exciting, and they’re easy on the wallet!
Debbie H.
08754
Foodie Expert
Wheat Thins have been a family favorite for years so when I saw that there was a new flavor I just had to pick it up. Boy was I glad I did, it is definitely a keeper. The classic crunchy taste of the Wheat Thins with the added taste of Sundried Tomatoes & Basil. Another family favorite has been born. I purchased mine at my local Shoprite and it was no more expensive than the other Wheat Thin varietys. I definitely recommend you give this product a try if you haven't already.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Foodie Expert
I like a lot of the different flavored Wheat Thins but these ones are my all time favorite. The crackers are generously seasoned and this flavor is so fresh, crisp and satisfying. It always puts me in a good mood for some reason. These are probably my single favorite snack food
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
This with cheese spread is my absolute favorite snack time in the afternoon. Being at work for as long as I am sometimes I get busy and don't get a chance to have another snack. It is great to have these in my desk. I could eat them alone or with cheese often!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Foodie Expert
 These are my favorite wheat thin crackers. The flavor is absolutely amazing and absolutely true to the sun dried tomato and basil flavor profile.  Are usually have to buy more than one box when I go to the store because once I start eating them I can't stop.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
These crackers are perfect for get together or parties. You can set them out with vegetables, cheese, cream cheese. I have been eating these for years and they are definitely a staple in my cupboard! Haha. I definitely recommend these to others!!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
Foodie Expert
Low cal and great flavor. I was slightly skeptical trying this flavor but after my first bite I was sold.

Pairs good with a mild cheddar or grapes. The price on sale is 2/$5. Deals!

10/10 review for me on a light healthy snack.
Kathryn J.
Winter haven , FL
Delicious cracker. I love it with cheese and turkey slices! The sun dried tomato is by far my favorite flavor! Just a warning though, have a piece of gum on handy after snacking on these or your breath will be kicking!
Summer C.
My go-to snack. Great flavor, great for dips or just eating plain. The box is very appealing to the customer, colorful and easy to read. Love that these also come in family size. Would purchase product again, very satisfied.
jojo A.
Tulare
I bought these to try them out one day and I was sold they are so delicious. I buy them every chance I get. They have a little to much of the seasonings at the bottom but all else is good. Price, flavor 👍🏻
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Foodie Expert
Would like to try these, want to know if they are snack worthy?
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
Have y'all tried these? They are so good, even by themselves!
Keila r.
Zion, IL
Donde se consiguen? I thinks is a goox alternative for snack? How long you buy it?