Wheat Thins, Sundried Tomato & Basil uploaded by Jamie Lee S.Wheat Thins, Sundried Tomato & Basil uploaded by Heather B.

BY WHEAT THINS #13 in Crackers

Naturally & artificially flavored. 10 g whole grain (Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers have 10 grams of whole grain per 30 gram serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g whole grain per serving or at least 48 g per day)) per serving. Now Wheat Thins gives you more to love in every crunch! With 10 g whole grain (Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers have 10 grams of whole grain per 30 gram serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g whole grain per serving or at least 48 g per day) per 30 g serving. No high fructose corn syrup. Always toasted, never fried. Discover the toasted whole grain crunch.

• Donde se consiguen? I thinks is a goox alternative for snack? How l...1 Answers
  • Would like to try these, want to know if they are snack worthy?7 Answers
  • Have y'all tried these? They are so good, even by themselves!6 Answers
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
I've been hooked onto the Tomato and Basil flavor ever since my friend let me tomato and basil wheat thins a while back. I love how bold the flavor are, that it quickly became my favorite out of all the other wheat thin flavors. I don't like how the spice is more distributed to the bottom of the bag rather than the top. But that's ok, since I just ted to shake the bag before I open it.
Eman S.
Eman S.
houston, TX
Foodie Expert
These are dangerous. They are so flavorful and delicious, I could eat an entire box in one siting. And I'm not really a binge eater so that's saying something. They aren't very healthy or good for you either, but if you're going to binge on a bag of chips, I guess this would be less damaging. Nonetheless, these are my favorite out of all of the Wheat Thins flavors.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
The Sundries Tomato Basil wheat thins were interesting. At first I thought I enjoyed the flavor, but the more of the crackers I ate, the less I liked it. Perhaps it was an odd after taste, but something seemed off with the flavor. The texture was still the amazing wheat thins texture, but I think I'll pass on this flavor in the future.
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite snack! I have always been a cheese and crackers lover but with these I can just sit and munch on them without the cheese. I love portioning some out into snack bags and throwing in my purse for an unexpected hunger pang on the go. It keeps me from impulse buying and the taste is so satisfying and delightful!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Auburn, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious, I have seriously eating three boxes in a row. I can never get enough of these, tomato basil is the best flavor you could ever create. Wheat Thins and general are amazing, but this flavor is just over the top. I could seriously eat just these for the rest of my life and never be unhappy.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious as far as flavor goes and the texture is so good. It is just when it breaks off that I worry my daughter was four at the time and the cracker bristles fell apart and she amulets choked to death because of how it crumbled. Other then that its good, I just now keep it away from young ones.
Amreena K.
Amreena K.
Foodie Expert
I had these the first time at my uncle's house a few years ago, and could not eating them. Since then, I have had these as a staple in my pantry. I never really enjoyed regular Wheat Thins, but these really gave it an extra oomph of taste and flavor that made me want to purchase over and over again.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
Unusually, these are pretty darn tasty. I first bought them to try out for fun since I didn't think they'd taste THAT good, but they are! I do get tired of eating them though, so they kind of sit on the table until I'm ready to snack on them again. Overall though, I would recommend you to buy it.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
Wheat thins are my best friend. I enjoy them in every flavor and they never get old. I mean they get stale, but I eat them all before that happens. This flavor is up there in my favorites. I tried it living in New York where they were $5 a box! Thankfully here in California I can get 2 for $5 :)
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Just when I thought wheat thins couldn't get any better, I tried these. The flavor on the Sundried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins is strong, in a great way! It's not just some barely flavored cracker. They use a lot of seasoning, great tasting seasoning at that! Hands down my favorite wheat thin.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Would like to try these, want to know if they are snack worthy?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
Have y'all tried these? They are so good, even by themselves!
Keila r.
Keila r.
Zion, IL
Donde se consiguen? I thinks is a goox alternative for snack? How long you buy it?