Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz

by Wheat Thins

#5 in Crackers

Made with GoodnessNo Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Synthetic Preservatives

What are your favourite crackers for a cracker and cheese plate? Mine are Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz
How many calories are in one chip?
What is your favorite flavor of Wheat Thins? Mine is the Low-Salt?
Start your review of Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny Y.
Frederica, DE
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Jenny Y.
One of my favorite snacks that can actually go with anything I can do it with tuna salad chicken salad or even with just some turkeys and cheese I definitely recommend you trying it if you haven't
Alyssa C.
San Diego, Ca
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Alyssa C.
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Alyssa C.
Love to munch on these throughout the day! I’m a grazer and rarely eat an actual meal. These are great with cheese or dips. Highly recommend
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious, goes well with [email protected] [email protected] dips! Crispy with a very nice flavor! Eating without felling full
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
A healthy treat. Great if you are having a party or just want a snack during meals. I put cheese on these sometimes.
Kara D.
Springfield, MO
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Kara D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think wheat thins are really such a crowd pleaser. No matter what you serve them with, a basket of these out at a party will get raves.
Yemmy O.
Tinley Park, IL
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Yemmy O.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Goes well with some tea! Love the fact that it 100 whole grain and no artificial flavors & colors
Toni G.
Warrensburg, MO
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Toni G.
Great with cheese and to munch on. Great price and value. Would recommend to others. I do like alternative brands because of the price usually but these are my favorites. Love the other flavors too!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Fatima A R.
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
these are so great! crisp and classic. taste good, kids to adults love them. good for peanut butter and jelly or cheese or just plain. they have some fiber, and are low in calories (( relatively speaking )). Thanks Target !!! Would appreciate Target selling the organic variety, too.
nichole S.
cita dr
Wheat Thins Original Crackers - 9.1oz uploaded by nichole S.
these have become a staple of my snacking life! plain or with cheese and hummus, I'm just hooked! I'm sure we all get that middle of the night sugar rush and want to eat all the ice cream,but I find a CPL of these do the trick:)
Kathy N.
Wheat thins are amazing. They are healthy and delicious. We usually eat wheat thins when we are having orderves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa H.
Bellingham, WA
il y a un an
Jessica G. il y a un an
I like to pair mine with pimiento cheese