BY WHEAT THINS #94 in Crackers

Wheat Thins Original.

Nabisco.

100% whole grain.

21g whole grain per 31g serving.

2 20 oz bags.

Cholesterol free.

0g trans fat per serving.

No artificial flavors.

Snacks. see more...

Amy D.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
These will always be my go to cracker. The Original version is so delicious but I do love all of their other flavors too! My roommates had the garden ones one time and I ate one and had to eat the whole box too....oops! But i went and bought her and I a new box because I had to have more! These crackers are the best they have the most delicious buttery flavor too them but not too much where it makes you feel greasy and unhealthy. They're so light and crisp and are such a good pair with your favorite cheese or spread and probably my favorite just plain because they have so much flavor! I hate when my cupboards aren't stocked with at least one box of these!
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
Wheat thins are a classic snack and easy to take with you on the go. They are fairly affordable and healthy too. After a bit of research, I found that there are many calories in a package which might alarm people who count calories as part of their routine. They may come out with a low calorie option if they haven't yet.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Foodie Expert
Can't beat wheat thins. Slightly salty , slightly sweet. Delicious , filling , and a pretty health snack. I've been eating these since I was a little kids. They're crisp and delicious and I don't feel guilty eating a little bowl of these between meals. If you've never been a fan- give Them another try!
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Original Wheat Thins are the perfect go to snack for my family. Perfect serving sizes for snacking. The taste is simple and easy and goes with everything.  Great for on the go snacking too, which is what I need with my kids. I prefer the original to the other flavors because of salt content.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
These are a very good versatile cracker. They taste good on their own. Nice and firm, don't fall apart and leave a bunch of crumbs everywhere. They are also good for eating with other things like meats and cheeses. They make a good party snack, just throw them out and let people enjoy.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
I love wheat thins. They are my favorite crackers. I like them plain, by themselves, with no dip. They are great with dip. I just like them plain. They don't have an overwhelming taste of wheat like some breads or crackers. They have the perfect amount of salt and crunch. I love these!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Another nostalgia snack!

I've loved these ever since I was a kid. They're just a good, solid cracker; great texture and a mildly sweet taste. (Sweeter than I remember from my youth, but that could be my taste buds!) I love them alone, or to go with cheese or dips.
Krismely R.
Such a healthy snack and great for on the go! When you feel like munching on something that won't break your diet, wheat thins is a great product to rely on. They are made with 100% whole wheat which makes it healthier than regular crackers and  You also don't get tired of the taste like other crackers.
Christine L.
Rosemead, CA
Wheat thins are my favorite crackers to snack on! They have just the right amount of salt as well as crunch. Most of the time I munch on these alone, but they also taste great with some cheese/dip! I have yet to try the different flavors of wheat thins and have stuck with the original flavor.
Courtney O.
Campbell, MO
Foodie Expert
i really like wheat thins! They’re a great snack. They are a healthier choice than potato chips, so I feel a lot better about myself when I smash a whole box lol. They’re fulfilling and pair great with cheese!