Wheat Thins Crackers w/ a Hint of Salt, 10 oz uploaded by Kara M.

BY WHEAT THINS

Ritz Crackers In a Reduced Fat Variety - everything tastes better on a Ritz! see more...

• Do these taste better than the originals? 2 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Foodie Expert
These give me classic Wheat Thin treat with less guilt. I also am not a huge fan of oversalted crackers. I always get salt free pretzels, etc. Usually I'm eating Wheat thins with hummus or cream cheese dips or other extras that already add to the salt factor. I very much appreciate the thoughtfulness of Nabisco in coming up with an even more perfect snack cracker!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Foodie Expert
These feel healthier than the original since they are "hint of salt", but that also makes them have a bit more of a sweet flavor. I love to top them with spreads like nutella, or something sweet to match the flavor of the crackers. I like these crackers, but if you expect them to still be salty then they are not for you.
Allana T.
Allana T.
Foodie Expert
My mom and I both love Wheat Thins. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's the one that introduced me to them years ago. I like that they're a healthy enough snack, but still filling. And they go with so many things...veggies, cheese, etc. There are a lot of different flavors too, so there's something for everyone.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY
Always liked Wheat Thins and when they came out with Hint of Salt I was thrilled as we try to watch our salt intake. They taste great and we eat them plain or with a dip and they are delicious. My husband likes them as much as I do. I even give them to my grandchildren and they love them as well
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Round Rock, TX
I don't like these because I prefer the full salt version, but my husband loves these. He tries to eat a low sugar diet for his hypoglycemia and he enjoys the almost sweet quality of these when he's looking to mix things up. If almost sweet wheat is what you're going for, these are perfect!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I tried this again because my mother bought them. They weren't my cup of tea but I got used to them and figured I'd use them for health purposes and began eating them with cheese. I acquired a taste for them and actually don't mind them at all, healthy alternative :) no cons I can think of.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
These are so addicting. I can seriously sit down and eat half the box. I love that you can just eat them as is, or serve with a wide variety of other snacks and crudite. Plus, do you know anyone who doesn't like them? Kids, young and old, they seem to go down a treat with almost everyone.
Marcia H.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
These Wheat Thins with a hint of salt are a really great snack. I actually keep a box of these at my desk for when I I get a craving for a salty snack. They are so much better for you then grabbing some chips but are just as satisfying. I love the hint of sweetness with the salty flavor.
tianna g.
tianna g.
Surprise, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love these little snack crackers! I am not big on salt, so the Just A Hint is plenty for me! I like to but them in a little snack Baggie for on the go or I use them to make my own lunchables at home. Must have for football gatherings to side up with dips or meat trays. Great purchase!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Foodie Expert
I honestly prefer this version of Wheat Thins over the others. The original flavor with just a hint of salt is perfection! I love that I can snack on these guilt free and feel like I'm actually improving my health simultaneously! Would recommend this for anyone on the 21 Day Fix!
Tazeem G.
Tazeem G.
Sugar Land, TX
Do these taste better than the originals?