BY WHEAT MONTANA

Prairie Gold Is Certified Chemical-Free, Hi-Protein Wheat, Grown In The High Mountain Valleys Of Montana, Between The Continental Divide And The Headwaters Of The Missouri River. By Grinding Your Own Wheat Just Like We Do Here At Wheat Montana, You'll Ensure That All Of The Natural Nutrition And Vitamins Contained In The Wheat Kernel Are Not Lost. Ground Or Unground, We're Sure You'll Notice Larger, Lighter Loaves, Better Flavor And Improved Results In All Your Recipes When You Use Prairie Gold Wheat. Hi-Protein Whole Wheat. Certified Chemical Free. see more...

Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
I am a professional baker by trade (not by training), and I love this flour. I can't use it for work (not available through my boss's distributors), but this is a flour I use in rotation with King Arthur and Ultragrain. It's great performing, both for bread and tender things like muffins. I wouldn't recommend it for cakes (it's definitely higher protein than the standard Pillsbury or Gold Medal all purpose), but otherwise it's a great choice.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I used this flour for some bread for easter!! everyone absolutely loved it!!!
Anoo H.
Flour should be refined and smooth to cook with in my opinion. I nice soft texture works best.