Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer by Elizabeth Mott, 10g (Cruelty free, Paraben free)

BY ELIZABETH MOTT

Daydreaming of escaping to that beachy destination where the sun is warm and the sand hugs your toes? Well now you can, with Whatup Beaches bronzer! Our smooth blendable formula is perfect for sculpting and defining those gorgeous cheekbones. Not only... see more...

Laurie H.
My favorite matte bronzer of all time. It’s the best. I’ve replaced my Chocolate Soleil with Whatup Beaches and never looked back.
Lisa K.
Chauvin
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful bronzer. It’s the perfect color for my skin tone. It goes on smooth and creamy and it’s not patchy at all.
Carrie S.
This bronzer isn't talked about enough. Blends easily, smoothly & the color payoff is fantastic; it is also buildable.
Melissa C.
Tallahassee, FL
favorite bronzer in the world!! doesn’t come on cakey and it has a perfect matte finish, sets beautifully
K e.
Sudbury, ON
Wish I had the regular size 🙏🏼 I got an extremely small sample size in my Ipsy bag. Bless them still for letting me try this product. What a gorgeous shade. I love contouring with this bronzer. I'm all about the matte and the wear lasts you all day!
Cassie T.
milton
I first tried this in a sample from Ipsy and I fell in love. It’s not as easily accessible for purchase since I’m in Canada, but i did purchase a full-size from their site with a coupon code to make it more affordable. The formula is very nice and blendable, comparable to hoola in terms of the shade. If I could purchase this from Sephora or a local shop, I’d definitely repurchase it again!
Melissa B.
Where do you buy this bronzer?
Mia b.
BURSA
Does the luminous bronzer have a bit of shimmer?

Amazon