Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer by Elizabeth Mott, 10g (Cruelty free, Paraben free)

BY ELIZABETH MOTT

Daydreaming of escaping to that beachy destination where the sun is warm and the sand hugs your toes? Well now you can, with Whatup Beaches bronzer! Our smooth blendable formula is perfect for sculpting and defining those gorgeous cheekbones. Not only... see more...

Emily S.
Birmingham
I really love this bronzer. It is such a great shade, not warm or orange at all. Plus, it doesn't have shimmer in it like some bronzers seem to.

The best thing about this bronzer is how easy it is to blend. It goes on pretty sheer, so you can easily build it up for a darker look.
riley m.
america
I had actually received this bronzer in one of my previous beauty boxes, I loved that it was not orange undertone or cakey, but it was very light weary, and did not layer very well. I will also admit it wore off within at least an hour to an hour and a half of wearing it!!
Flo R.
Benton
I like this product a lot because it gives me a perfect glow of tan if that makes any sense lol. It is very good for contouring. It is very buildable so it gets darker as I keep applying it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sammy N.
anderson
I also got this in my Ipsy bag a while back. It worked for a while but I don’t like how little the sample size is for the bronzer. Can barely fit my brush in it.
Daisy G.
This bronzer works really well for me when i get a tan. In the winter a few times it looked muddy but that was probably just me. I love this bronzer though.
Cinsta51 A.
Sylmar , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect subtle bronzer. Goes one great doesnt ever cake on. Wears all day and is easy to manage. A bit more pricey than im used to but worth every penny
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
I got a sample of this product in an ipsy bag, and i love it! I love bronzers, especially matte bronzers, so i may be biased. Its just so beautiful!
Samantha F.
Sallisaw
This bronzer is one of my favorites. It goes on easy & blends well so a little goes a long ways. I use a lot of Elizabeth Mott products.
Avery S.
My FAVORITE bronzer ever, has a grey undertone perfect for those who have redness issues on their face. Perfect formula, very cremey powder.
Tammy M.
I use this bronzer everyday! The color is amazing and it gives you the best color on your skin and it's great for contouring as well.
Melissa B.
Where do you buy this bronzer?
Mia b.
BURSA
Does the luminous bronzer have a bit of shimmer?

Amazon