BY WHATSAPP INC.

WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! ($0.99 USD/year after) ********************************* WHY USE WHATSAPP: ********************************* * NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available. * MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts. * GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts. Add or Remove group participants, change group subject and set a group icon. * PERSONAL: Set a profile photo which will be shown to all your contacts * NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs. * SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book. * NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED. * NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list. * OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use. * AND MUCH MORE: Share location and places, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Message timestamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and media to many contacts at once, and much much more! --------------------------------------------------------- We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: iphone-support@whatsapp.com or visit http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/iphone or follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/WhatsApp @WhatsApp --------------------------------------------------------- WhatsApp on iPhone works with virtually all carriers and networks but some carrier limitations may apply. If you are on an Apple unsupported wireless carrier, double check our FAQ for up to date information on our coverage. NOTE: WhatsApp is a telephony application and as such iPod or iPad are NOT supported devices. see more...

• WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger Or Instagram ??? Me: Both1 Answers
  • that's true that the whatsapp can be used without a phone number?1 Answers
  • Why isn't there any option to log out/in? It will give better pri...1 Answers
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Techie Expert
I love whatsapp, it's the application I use most, and I love that it's free for everyone. The quality of the voice is perfect. I love this app.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I use this app to communicate with my family in Mexico and friends in Mexico too, I also used this app to communicate with friends here in the US, I like the option of making calls, I can call my family or friends and at the same time just go back and Answer the messages of others, I like that we can now send videos or pictures, I think it's amazing, you can change your profile picture and create your own status for your friends to see that, and if you don't want to use your phone number is fine, you can use the app without a phone
Yoldaris J.
Yoldaris J.
I love this app , step whatsapp pending the day , I can communicate with anyone , anywhere , I like your choice of call but the quality is not very good, I would love could be established video call, and would be the perfect app .
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
WhatsApp is a great app. I love talking to my family and friends in other countries FOR FREE. You can send photos, name group chats, send voice messages, everything. It is really an excellent application!
Edwin  R.
Edwin R.
One of my favorite apps to stay connected with family members from wherever they are. It's easy to use and it's fast at sending videos and pictures. It's not any type of social media so that's good.
Irma F.
Irma F.
Techie Expert
I like this messenger app. I use it as a group messenger for my friends and I and i like how fast it works and that you can send images.
Nessa P.
Nessa P.
I use this frequently to talk to friends out of the area. I like it because of the ease of communication.
Odalis D.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I mostly use this app with my parents, its fun and easy. love that i could costumize my background :) and if I'm busy or not.
karoline n.
karoline n.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
The best and most popular app ever! its for free and u can talk with all your friends around the world, with texts, voice, pics and video
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
Whats App is awesome. Free text messaging with anyone you know around the world. No ads or silliness like Tango and other apps. It's simple, free and easy to use. The best way to keep in touch with international friends!!
Manuel Alejandro V.
Manuel Alejandro V.
Borger, TX
Does it work on any number from around the worl?
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
You can call without any hidden fees?
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
What is the main difference between this app and another texting app?
HäFèéŻā T.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
that's true that the whatsapp can be used without a phone number?