BY WHATSAPP INC.

WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! ($0.99 USD/year after) ********************************* WHY USE WHATSAPP: ********************************* * NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available. * MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts. * GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts. Add or Remove group participants, change group subject and set a group icon. * PERSONAL: Set a profile photo which will be shown to all your contacts * NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs. * SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book. * NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED. * NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list. * OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use. * AND MUCH MORE: Share location and places, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Message timestamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and media to many contacts at once, and much much more! --------------------------------------------------------- We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: iphone-support@whatsapp.com or visit http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/iphone or follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/WhatsApp @WhatsApp --------------------------------------------------------- WhatsApp on iPhone works with virtually all carriers and networks but some carrier limitations may apply. If you are on an Apple unsupported wireless carrier, double check our FAQ for up to date information on our coverage. NOTE: WhatsApp is a telephony application and as such iPod or iPad are NOT supported devices. see more...

• WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger Or Instagram ??? Me: Both1 Answers
  • that's true that the whatsapp can be used without a phone number?1 Answers
  • Why isn't there any option to log out/in? It will give better pri...1 Answers
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Techie Expert
This app is great for keeping in touch with friends and family through messaging, voice as well as video calls. With the option to create groups, you can chat with multiple people at the same time. Great app and it’s free!
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I use this app to communicate with my family in Mexico and friends in Mexico too, I also used this app to communicate with friends here in the US, I like the option of making calls, I can call my family or friends and at the same time just go back and Answer the messages of others, I like that we can now send videos or pictures, I think it's amazing, you can change your profile picture and create your own status for your friends to see that, and if you don't want to use your phone number is fine, you can use the app without a phone
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
I LOVE this app! This is an awesome way to keep in touch with someone who is out of the country or away where it is expensive to use your phone. Additionally, if your phone is shut off and you can connect to wifi you can still text on your phone! Additionally, this is a very user friendly app and has allowed me to stay in contact with many relatives out of the country for free!
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Great App. We use it every time we travel out of the country. We have all of our employees install this app so they can text us msg or call us. As soon as we have wifi it will show all your msg and calls. We also make calls from it to our customers, etc. Very easy to use and have never had connection issues like some of the others. It is also a free app.
Valeria S.
The way to be closer to your relatives who are farther away is through this app, I love to always talk with my friends and relatives for this app, all day, without any interruption, I really like this app is the best and practically everyone uses it.
Megan J.
Portland, OR
I love this app! I moved to a new country and this allows my friends and I to keep in touch without worrying about long distance texting rates. You can send videos, photos and voice notes easily.

Downside - don't like that any photos sent to me though the app are automatically added to my camera roll.
Alex M.
Used this while I was overseas this summer and definitely took the stress off international charges! Even if your cellular networks are completely turned off you can still text if connected to wifi like the person below said. Easy to navigate and free! My family that has family overseas use this to stay in touch without having to worry about wracking up the phone bill.
Lamia C.
Selden, NY
This is a great, free app for most smartphones. It can be used for group messaging even with people who don't have the app and to text people in other countries. A major downside however is that random people you may not know can message you and get your number
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Techie Expert
Excellent app. It allows you to stop paying for text messages (since most everyone has a smartphone now) and to talk to people in different countries. I always use it to talk to my family and friends in Mexico. It is useally faster than i message.
Yoldaris J.
I love this app , step whatsapp pending the day , I can communicate with anyone , anywhere , I like your choice of call but the quality is not very good, I would love could be established video call, and would be the perfect app .
Manuel Alejandro V.
Borger, TX
Does it work on any number from around the worl?
Gabriela A.
You can call without any hidden fees?
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
What is the main difference between this app and another texting app?
Yasmin s.
that's true that the whatsapp can be used without a phone number?
Ebtsam M.
Cairo, Egypt
Why isn't there any option to log out/in? It will give better privacy!