BY WHATCHAMACALLIT

Whatchamacallit®.

Made with chocolate, peanut flavored crisps and caramel. see more...

• Is this any good? I've been wanting to try it but I dont ...2 Answers
  • Could you make these in a fun size?5 Answers
  • Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocol...3 Answers
Whatchamacallit Candy Bar
  • "This was one of my favorite candy bars when I was younger and I still buy one every once in a while! " in 3 reviews
  • "I never heard of this candy bar before, so when my dad brought me a bar home one day, I was a little surprised." in 2 reviews
  • "Best candy when you are craving a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy bar ever!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candy bars." in 1 review
Allisa A.
A very good candy bar, especially if I am wanting something different that is chocolate. I think it's a good value especially if a sale is going on
tabetha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love chocolate but these i do not care for at all I dislike the taste I am not sure if it is the filling or what I just do not care for these
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
I am not a huge chocolate fan, however this candy bar is an awesome combination of rice crisp and caramel balancing the flavors really great!
Kim W.
I haven't had one of these I years. They don't sell them in bulk or in large bags. I love them. The pb and crisp with chocolate Is awesome.
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Neat name for a candy bar, but it isn't one of my favorites. It's nice for an occasional snack, but I wouldn't choose to eat one every day.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
This candy bar is not anywhere near my favorite, however, it has a good balance of sweet and salty! and who can possibly forget the name?!
Heather H.
Port Huron, MI
I've loved these since I was a kid. You can't beat the crispy rice crunch with a layer of caramel and covered in chocolate so delicious!
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
My all time favorite candy bar. It is the perfect mixture of chocolate, peanut butter and crisps. I love sharing these with my friends!!
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
This is a classic and is still as good as ever. If you're craving something crunchy and chewy, chocolaty and sweet then this is for you!
claudia t.
Bomb candy. Love the crunchy waffer and they get me full lol. These are part of my movie night also lol. Recommend these over Snickers.
Jamie D.
Could you make these in a fun size?
Dollys
Lebanon, PA
How many of you really love this candy that you crave it like never before?
Sarah F.
Lancaster, OH
Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocolate and crunchiness.
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
What does this candy taste like?
Melody S.