BY WHATCHAMACALLIT

Whatchamacallit®.

Made with chocolate, peanut flavored crisps and caramel. see more...

• Is this any good? I've been wanting to try it but I dont ...2 Answers
  • Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocol...3 Answers
  • What is inside one of these?1 Answers
Whatchamacallit Candy Bar
  • "This was one of my favorite candy bars when I was younger and I still buy one every once in a while! " in 3 reviews
  • "I never heard of this candy bar before, so when my dad brought me a bar home one day, I was a little surprised." in 2 reviews
  • "Best candy when you are craving a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy bar ever!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candy bars." in 1 review
Georgina P.
Aurora, IL
They messed up the taste of them when they added the carmel. It overpowers the taste of the peanut butter. I hope they bring the Thingamajigs back. They are the original flavor.
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy bar ever. It's a great blend of chocolate, caramel, and krispies! I dont see them around much anymore, so I have to go to old county store to find them. Totally worth it!
julia k.
Lynnwood , Wa
Wow! These bring back the good ole days! From what I recall I would always buy one during my lunch break in junior high! I am definitely going to the store tomorrow and buy one! :-
Michelle M.
Raymond, ME
Makes me feel like a kid again. I can still remember the commercial! This has to be my favorite "oldie" candy bar. I like the crunchy, caramel on the inside
Jennifer S.
Hickory, NC
Omg this is one of my favorite candy bars from when I was younger. Ive been eating this candy bar for 35 years. I LOVE it but can't always find them easily.
Charmaine C.
Vallejo, CA
Loved this candy since high school... The truth is I have at least 2 a week as a splurge. The crunch along with chewy layer give you the perfect candy bite
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect combination of peanut butter caramel and chocolate. it's crunchy and chewy and sweet and a little bit salty to me which satisfies my sweet tooth.
yvette g.
This is one of those treats I remember from my childhood. Great treat !! it is some what difficult to find but when you do, you will surely enjoy it!!!
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
My dad always had these around when I was younger so I have grown quite fond of them. I'm a big fan of candy bars and these are at the top of my list!
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Just gonna be honest I really do not like these candy bars. I am not quite sure why but I think there is too much going on for me to enjoy the flavors
Jamie D.
Could you make these in a fun size?
Dollys
Lebanon, PA
How many of you really love this candy that you crave it like never before?
Sarah F.
Lancaster, OH
Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocolate and crunchiness.
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
What does this candy taste like?
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
Are they going to come back out with the Thing-a-ma-jig???

Target