BY WHATCHAMACALLIT

Whatchamacallit®.

Made with chocolate, peanut flavored crisps and caramel. see more...

• Is this any good? I've been wanting to try it but I dont ...2 Answers
  • Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocol...3 Answers
  • What is inside one of these?1 Answers
Whatchamacallit Candy Bar
  • "This was one of my favorite candy bars when I was younger and I still buy one every once in a while! " in 3 reviews
  • "I never heard of this candy bar before, so when my dad brought me a bar home one day, I was a little surprised." in 2 reviews
  • "Best candy when you are craving a little bit of everything!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite candy bar ever!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candy bars." in 1 review
Tina H.
Beeville, TX
This has been my all-time favorites since I was a child. This is the candy I crave, and now that it can be bought as a multiple pack, I buy those frequently. I also share them with others so they too can enjoy the greatness.
Alyssa S.
A friend recently introduced this candy bar to me. It is so good! The flavor combination is perfect. I can't believe I had never had one of these before. Its a must try candy!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Whatchamacallit is my favorite chocolate bar. Right next to the Milky Way it has a place in my heart. If I can find a bulk box of these I'll definitely buy them and hide them from my husband.
Catherine M.
W Valley City, UT
I got this as a gift once and I've been an addict ever since. Seriously THE best candy bar. Whenever I have a bad day I treat myself to one of these, and everythings a little better.
jessica G.
Raymondville, TX
Wow! These bring back the good ole days! From what I recall I would always buy one during my lunch break in junior high! I am definitely going to the store tomorrow and buy one! :-)
Thera H.
This is one of my favorite candy bars! The crispies and caramel mixed with chocolate is such a good combination. I ate these a lot as a kid, they were my favorite back then too.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a good candy bar! It's somewhat hard to find around here, but it is so tasty. It also is pretty filling for a candy bar. It doesn't leave you hungry or overindulging.
ryanne t.
I love these bars, good crunch, good peanut taste, good chocolate. They melt super fast when you're holding it. Only issue is I don't support candy makers moving to "king size". The country already had an obesity issue.
taylor t.
All time favorite when i was a kid and i still get in the mood for a couple of these when i want something with a crunch. They are so cheap that my daughter wants one every time we go to the store. U buy her one and myself two of them. WE LOVE THEM!!!
Georgina P.
Aurora, IL
They messed up the taste of them when they added the carmel. It overpowers the taste of the peanut butter. I hope they bring the Thingamajigs back. They are the original flavor.
Jamie D.
Could you make these in a fun size?
Dollys
Lebanon, PA
How many of you really love this candy that you crave it like never before?
Sarah F.
Lancaster, OH
Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocolate and crunchiness.
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
What does this candy taste like?
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
Are they going to come back out with the Thing-a-ma-jig???

Target