BY WHATCHAMACALLIT

Whatchamacallit®.

Made with chocolate, peanut flavored crisps and caramel. see more...

• Is this any good? I've been wanting to try it but I dont know :/2 Answers
  • Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocolate and ...3 Answers
  • What is inside one of these?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This was one of my favorite candy bars when I was younger and I still buy one every once in a while! " in 3 reviews
  • "I never heard of this candy bar before, so when my dad brought me a bar home one day, I was a little surprised." in 2 reviews
  • "They're very different than most candy bars on the market and they have a great unique flavor." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candy bars." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite candy bar." in 1 review
Yosari H.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Candy Bar 1.6 oz more...
My favorite candy bar ever! My mom introduced this to me about a month ago and it’s definitely a go to whenever I want something sweet. Here where I live I can only find them in certain liquor stores unfortunately 😭
Elysia F.
Combine
This by all means is my favorite candy bar. Every time I go to the store I have to get one and if they don’t have any I am leaving very disappointed. Great quality and taste, I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone out there who hasn’t had the chance to taste it yet.
Krista V.
Review for: Candy Bar 1.6 oz more...
By far my favorite candy bar! Super delicious, but it can be difficult to find in some stores! Would recommend it to everyone that loves chocolate and has a sweet tooth. Ugh such a good candy bar!
Lindsey H.
This is my all time favorite candy bar! For my birthday a friend of mine even gave me a big box of them! I love the crunch and the flavor. Its always been my favorite since i was a kid. My husband had never heard of them before and now they are his favorite to!
Laura B.
Delicious. Chocolate, caramel, little crunchy peanut crisps. It is delightful. I recommend this candy bar to anyone who loves that flavor combination. You really can't go wrong with this one!
Aleksandra M.
Oh. My. Gosh. Let' s try whatchamacallit! Sweet, super caramely, crunchy, chewy! I do not have enough words to describe my favorite caramel candy! I could it more and more but it is a lot of calories. But absolutely delicious! Go to Walmart and try one!
Emily L.
Oh my gosh! These are the best! They are the perfect combination of chocolate and caramel and all other things. They are easily accessible at your local Walmart check out and the price is perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend!!
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy bar ever. It's a great blend of chocolate, caramel, and krispies! I dont see them around much anymore, so I have to go to old county store to find them. Totally worth it!
Savannah G.
I think these are amazing and have a great flavor! The chocolate, peanut flavored crisps and caramel mesh well together! I just wish I would've eaten more as a kid!
Alyssa F.
My bae got me hooked on this. These are his favorite chocolate bars and I would get them whenever I could find them (they are kind of hard to find his at random gas stations) but it's a mixture of peanut butter. Chocolate, caramel and crunch similar to a butterfinger and it's really good! A great snack for sure.
Jamie D.
Could you make these in a fun size?
Dollys
Lebanon, PA
How many of you really love this candy that you crave it like never before?
Sarah F.
Lancaster, OH
Absolutely my favorite candy bar! Perfect ratio of chocolate and crunchiness.
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
What does this candy taste like?
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
Are they going to come back out with the Thing-a-ma-jig???