Whataburger Spicy Ketchup - (3 pack/20oz)

by Whataburger

When we introduced it as a limited time offer in 2011 our Spicy Ketchup quickly became a fan favorite. There was so much love that we decided to keep it around for good, and were proud to make this kickin' condiment available for you to enjoy in the...

why is it so  expectative not in the us !!?
Start your review of Whataburger Spicy Ketchup - (3 pack/20oz)!
Philadelphia , PA
In love with this ketchup! I'ts better than Heinz Tabasco ketchup. It adds a kick to the ketchup but not spicy enough to leave a burn. It's affordable and found at HEB
Amarillo, TX
This is the best ketchup EVER! It's not to spicy and has a nice kick. The flavor is bold yet not sweet like most ketchup is. If you haven't bought any you definitely need too.
Oklahoma City, OK
This ketchup is life! I'm not a big ketchup person but my boyfriend put me on because he used to LOVE going to whataburger. I found it on the shelf at Walmart and almost lost my mind. I would definitely recommend this spicy ketchup.
united states
Yo y mi esposo cambiamos la ketchup regular desde que descubrimos esta, esta rica medio picosita los niños la puede consumir , esta barata!! Y creo que es lo mejor que pudo inventar whataburger yuuum.
Charlotte , NC
Ugh I need to order this I love what a burger literally dreaming of a mushroom Swiss burger and fries with spicy ketchup and a milkshake plz deliver to Ohio or think about a pop up shop lol
Fayetteville, AR
This is my favorite condiment to use with absolutely everything. I like the spicy level that it has. I do not feel that it is too much and overwhelming
Las Vegas , NV
This is one of my favorite ketchup! Me and my husband went to Texas and brought us 5 bottles of this ketchup with us back home. It’s so tasty I love it!
Round Rock, TX
It’s ketchup. And it’s spicy. And it’s bomb ketchup, so I’ll continue to purchase and shout from the roof tops how amazing this specific ketchup is.
Arlington , VA
So glad that they sell bottles of their spicy ketchup! This ketchup is the best because it has a little kick to it but it’s not totally spicy.
1,178 reviews
This is my favorite ketchup I always make sure that I'm stocked up on it at the house. It has a little bit of spiciness which I love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...