Whataburger Spicy Ketchup - (3 pack/20oz) uploaded by Guadalupe M. V.

BY WHATABURGER #12 in Ketchup

When we introduced it as a limited time offer in 2011 our Spicy Ketchup quickly became a fan favorite. There was so much love that we decided to keep it around for good, and were proud to make this kickin' condiment available for you to enjoy in the... see more...

Samantha W.
Baytown, TX
My husband and I have used this ketchup so much that our 5 and 2 year old have began to use it. Everything from fries to burgers, it adds just enough tang and spice for this southern Texas family to enjoy! The price is reasonable but I can admit to feeling a little odd buying it when I can just visit Whataburger and get a couple packets for free.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I am one of those people that hates ketchup... but then I heard about Whataburger's spicy ketchup and thought to maybe give it a try. THIS IS THE ONLY KETCHUP I WILL USE. Point blank.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I grew up mixing ketchup and black pepper and everyone thought I was nuts for doing so. Well the whataburger came out with this ketchup and taste just like my mix of ketchup and pepper. It's soooo good.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
I don't even really like ketchup, but once I tried this at Whataburger I hot hooked. I got tired of hoarding spicy ketchup packs from Whataburger, so I finally starting buying it for my house. I don't even keep regular ketchup in my house
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
The best ketchup ever. It's a little spicy with great flavor. We go through a bottle of this so fast in my household. I don't enjoy any ketchup as well as this one. The price is about on par with other ketchup brands and the taste is the best!
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
In love with this ketchup! I'ts better than Heinz Tabasco ketchup. It adds a kick to the ketchup but not spicy enough to leave a burn. It's affordable and found at HEB
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This ketchup is life! I'm not a big ketchup person but my boyfriend put me on because he used to LOVE going to whataburger. I found it on the shelf at Walmart and almost lost my mind. I would definitely recommend this spicy ketchup.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
What more can I say it's Whataburger!! My favorite ketchup! Gives your food a special kick ;) def recommended.
Victoria L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the flavor of this ketchup. It has just enough spice. The only down fall is I can't buy it everywhere!!!
Cinthia V.
El Paso , TX
I always get the sweet and spicy Burger with ranch on the side and also the spicy ketchup. Its so delicious.