Whataburger Spicy Ketchup - (3 pack/20oz)

by Whataburger

When we introduced it as a limited time offer in 2011 our Spicy Ketchup quickly became a fan favorite. There was so much love that we decided to keep it around for good, and were proud to make this kickin' condiment available for you to enjoy in the...

why is it so  expectative not in the us !!?
Start your review of Whataburger Spicy Ketchup - (3 pack/20oz)!
Ponchatoula , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I guess that I need to add this to my "Can't Live without List." I tried this ketchup for the first time about 2 years ago while traveling to Lake Charles, Louisiana which is near Texas. I hadn't tried it before because there are not many Whataburger locations near New Orleans. I can't believe I was ever living without this before. I immediately ran to Walmart when I got home & purchased 3 bottles. Currently a staple item in my pantry.
Baytown, TX
My husband and I have used this ketchup so much that our 5 and 2 year old have began to use it. Everything from fries to burgers, it adds just enough tang and spice for this southern Texas family to enjoy! The price is reasonable but I can admit to feeling a little odd buying it when I can just visit Whataburger and get a couple packets for free.
West Dundee, IL
If you don’t like whataburger spicy ketchup what are you even doing with your life? This stuff is a Texas staple and their ketchup is hands down the best you can purchase. Something about the flavors makes it taste super rich and homey, and once you add that spice in you can add a huge flavor zing to almost any dish. I order this stuff to be shipped because it’s just that good. The BEST!!
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is so good! I love being able to buy ketchup that I get at restaurants. I’m weird, if I’m eating Chick-fil-A with McDonald’s ketchup it doesn’t work. Lol. So at our condo we have this in the fridge so we have the right ketchup on our whattaburger take out nights. Lol.
Beaumont, TX
I don't even really like ketchup, but once I tried this at Whataburger I hot hooked. I got tired of hoarding spicy ketchup packs from Whataburger, so I finally starting buying it for my house. I don't even keep regular ketchup in my house
Sinton, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Yall gotta give it up to my all time favorite whataburger they the best in texas they for sure beat in and out no doubt about it this ketchup is good on fries and that's because I don't even like ketchup so you know this stuff is good get yall hands on it at heb
Mcallen , TX
I grew up mixing ketchup and black pepper and everyone thought I was nuts for doing so. Well the whataburger came out with this ketchup and taste just like my mix of ketchup and pepper. It's soooo good.
Bloomington, IL
The best ketchup ever. It's a little spicy with great flavor. We go through a bottle of this so fast in my household. I don't enjoy any ketchup as well as this one. The price is about on par with other ketchup brands and the taste is the best!
Eucha, OK
This catch a pass just enough vinegar with just enough kick that it's not boring I love to mix it with man a's pet a little bit of pepper in in dippit with chicken nuggets or French fries it's my family's favorite thing that I make
Cypress, TX
I am one of those people that hates ketchup... but then I heard about Whataburger's spicy ketchup and thought to maybe give it a try. THIS IS THE ONLY KETCHUP I WILL USE. Point blank.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...