Whataburger Condiments (Pack of 3) (Spicy Ketchup 20oz) uploaded by Brittany W.

BY WHATABURGER #8 in Ketchup

Whataburger-A Texas Tradition! Eat your favorite spicy ketchup on everything! Tangy, spicy, taste--you'll never want regular ketchup again! see more...

Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite ketchup for sure! I love the spice without losing the taste of regular ketchup. I love that they sell it outside of Whataburger because I don't like eating there, only the ketchup. I would recommend this! Favorite condiment!
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
People need to try this! When I worked at whataburger this was the best part to get with fry’s lol I put it with my burgers to, I order a lot of Home as well ha but I would buy a big bottle as well I do recommend
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Omg where do they sell this bottle at I looooveeeeee their spicy ketchup it's so good 🤤❤️❤️❤️❤️I need this in my life and I'm sure a lot of other spicy food lovers will love this
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought this at HEB and I was super happy to have found it. It tastes just like it does in the restaurant!! They were having a sale on them so I had to pick it up and it has been one of my better purchases and it’s a hit with anything I want ketchup with.
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
This Ketchup is so good! It's not even spicy to be honest. It's just perfect. I love it with my fries and burger. You should try it and they sell it at HEB or Walmart. So give it a try because it's good.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Love love love this spicy ketchup. I love ketchup and spicy food. I'm so glad they made this it's the perfect condiment for my needs. It takes my food to a whole new level. I've only seen it at HEB, I wish they'd start carrying it at other stores.
Michaela L.
If you’re into ketchup & if you’re into spicy stuff try this!! I don’t use any other type of ketchup in my house. It goes good with anything that regular ketchup would. It isn’t overpowering, but it isn’t as bland as regular ketchup, it just has a subtle spice to it. In Texas you can find this stuff literally anywhere, outside of Texas though may be an issue since it’s a Texas brand.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Whataburger spicy ketchup is life! I love this stuff. It is so delicious. Whenever the employees at Whataburger ask me if I want regular or spicy ketchup, I always opt for spicy because it is fabulous. I haven't been to Whataburger in a while, but they sell the ketchup at the grocery store, so I picked some up to enjoy at home.
Katie S.
Gordo, AL
I love this unique ketchup from whataburger! I love the little kick it has to it when you dip your fries into it. I don't like to use it a lot, the taste does get old sometimes, but when I'm out and about and choose to eat at whataburger, I always will go to this dipping sauce.
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
I fell in love with this ketchup when I first tried it at Whataburger when it was new. Then I heard they carried it at the local HEB and have purchased it ever since. It is the perfect type of spicy.
Tiffany H.
Spicy or regular
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Whataburger Spicy ketchup, and I've only had it at the store. Does anyone know if this one taste like the ones at the restaurant? I am curious because sometimes they don't taste the same.
Annie C.