Whataburger Condiments (Pack of 3) (Spicy Ketchup 20oz) uploaded by Brittany W.

BY WHATABURGER #5 in Ketchup

Whataburger-A Texas Tradition! Eat your favorite spicy ketchup on everything! Tangy, spicy, taste--you'll never want regular ketchup again! see more...

Katie S.
I love this unique ketchup from whataburger! I love the little kick it has to it when you dip your fries into it. I don't like to use it a lot, the taste does get old sometimes, but when I'm out and about and choose to eat at whataburger, I always will go to this dipping sauce.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
My husbands favorite. He grew up in Texas and his love for Whataburger is unlike any other. This spicy ketchup just does it on all levels. He will have it shipped to where we live because we don’t have a Whataburger here. Highly recommend.
Alexis B.
This Ketchup is so good! It's not even spicy to be honest. It's just perfect. I love it with my fries and burger. You should try it and they sell it at HEB or Walmart. So give it a try because it's good.
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX
Love love love this spicy ketchup. I love ketchup and spicy food. I'm so glad they made this it's the perfect condiment for my needs. It takes my food to a whole new level. I've only seen it at HEB, I wish they'd start carrying it at other stores.
Crystal M.
We came here after the airport and a long flight. We hadn't eaten at this place for a while and it was very good like always! They make everything to order. The guy taking our order was nervous because it was his first day. He did very well and the food was very good.They prepared it rather quickly .The portion sizes are large and well worth it considering the prices are not that expensive. The spicy ketchup is to die for! Compliments the food to the next level!!!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Whataburger spicy ketchup is life! I love this stuff. It is so delicious. Whenever the employees at Whataburger ask me if I want regular or spicy ketchup, I always opt for spicy because it is fabulous. I haven't been to Whataburger in a while, but they sell the ketchup at the grocery store, so I picked some up to enjoy at home.
Cassandra R.
Best ketchup ever!!!!! We don't need to write a detailed review because come on Whataburger spicy ketchup need I say more? It's only found at HEB so hopefully they plan on expanding sales to other local store as well.
Karen S.
I fell in love with this ketchup when I first tried it at Whataburger when it was new. Then I heard they carried it at the local HEB and have purchased it ever since. It is the perfect type of spicy.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite!! I'm so happy I can have this at home now. Soo good. I even like it with my nuggets !! If u like a little spicy you will love this great on Burger's as well.
Brittany H.
I'm from Texas and purchase this in HEB so I'm not sure if it's available in national stores yet. OMG! This is is my favorite ketchup. I stopped buying Heinz and those other brands because this is the bomb! So glad Whataburger decided to bottle this up. It has such a great kick from jalapeños, I believe. It takes your fries and burgers to another level. If you add ketchup to your meatloaf definitely try adding this next time!
Andrew C.
San antonio, TX
I love Whataburger Spicy ketchup, and I've only had it at the store. Does anyone know if this one taste like the ones at the restaurant? I am curious because sometimes they don't taste the same.
Tiffany H.