BY WHATABURGER

Whataburger-A Texas Tradition! Eat your favorite spicy ketchup on everything! Tangy, spicy, taste--you'll never want regular ketchup again! see more...

• Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • I love Whataburger Spicy ketchup, and I've only had it at the sto...2 Answers
Alexis B.
This Ketchup is so good! It's not even spicy to be honest. It's just perfect. I love it with my fries and burger. You should try it and they sell it at HEB or Walmart. So give it a try because it's good.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Love love love this spicy ketchup. I love ketchup and spicy food. I'm so glad they made this it's the perfect condiment for my needs. It takes my food to a whole new level. I've only seen it at HEB, I wish they'd start carrying it at other stores.
Crystal M.
We came here after the airport and a long flight. We hadn't eaten at this place for a while and it was very good like always! They make everything to order. The guy taking our order was nervous because it was his first day. He did very well and the food was very good.They prepared it rather quickly .The portion sizes are large and well worth it considering the prices are not that expensive. The spicy ketchup is to die for! Compliments the food to the next level!!!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Whataburger spicy ketchup is life! I love this stuff. It is so delicious. Whenever the employees at Whataburger ask me if I want regular or spicy ketchup, I always opt for spicy because it is fabulous. I haven't been to Whataburger in a while, but they sell the ketchup at the grocery store, so I picked some up to enjoy at home.
Devyn S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the BEST ketchup on the entire planet. I appreciate whataburger so much for deciding to bottle this up and sell it. It tastes EXACTLY like the spicy ketchup you would get in the packets at the restaurant. Plus, this will last you SO much longer
Cassandra R.
Best ketchup ever!!!!! We don't need to write a detailed review because come on Whataburger spicy ketchup need I say more? It's only found at HEB so hopefully they plan on expanding sales to other local store as well.
Karen S.
I fell in love with this ketchup when I first tried it at Whataburger when it was new. Then I heard they carried it at the local HEB and have purchased it ever since. It is the perfect type of spicy.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite!! I'm so happy I can have this at home now. Soo good. I even like it with my nuggets !! If u like a little spicy you will love this great on Burger's as well.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Ok hands down this is my ultimate favorite spicy ketchup like ever! I mean it does have a spicy kick to it but it's not over powering at all. Recommended And affordable
Estefany C.
Alvin, TX
My all time favorite ketchup!! Every time I go to Whataburger I always ask for extra. I even bought myself a bottle from HEB to have at home! Lol! This is a must try!
Andrew C.
San antonio, TX
I love Whataburger Spicy ketchup, and I've only had it at the store. Does anyone know if this one taste like the ones at the restaurant? I am curious because sometimes they don't taste the same.
Annie C.