BY WHATABURGER #61 in Mustard

A Texas Tradition see more...

• I been looking for a mustard that really reminds me of my hometow...1 Answers
  • I always wanted to try this? Is it any good??2 Answers
Alyssa M.
This mustard is the best ive ever had now its the only mustard i will ever buy i love whataburger condiments i have their spicy ketchup and buffalo sauce in my fridge plus this right now.!
Whataburger mustard is the perfect pairing to homemade burger. It is tart and compliments the beef. A little goes a long way, so you get a lot of product for the price. It is much better than any other mustard that I have bought. It also lends the perfect mustard taste to potato salad and deviled eggs.
I like whataburger, and their condiments! But the store prices for these are just a tad pricey. I prefer French's, but this mustard is also good. I'd pick this one if the store didn't have French's.
Melissa F.
I recently moved from Texas and Whataburger is a distant memory. Now that we figured out our old local superstore ships nationwide we don't have to miss out. WHATABURGER, if you're not from Texas you just don't understand.
Jazmine S.
Some of the best mustard. I really like whataburger and eating this on hot dogs, hamburgers and etc reminds me of eating whataburger.
Kim S.
This mustard has a great flavor without being overwhelming. Is smooth and I find that it doesn't get as runny as other mustards do.
Janet C.
Great flavor. Container makes it so easy to squeeze it out. Doesn't have water sludge like with other containers.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this mustard super tasty great for the hot dogs or simply anything you want to put mustarrd on
brianna r.
Spring, TX
Super great for backyard barbeques as a nice comdiment to have for your burgers, hot dogs, etc.
Jessica R.
I always wanted to try this? Is it any good??
Enrique G.
Monterry
I been looking for a mustard that really reminds me of my hometown in texas and as whataburger is an iconic brand from texas, would the flavor of the mustard be the same as a whataburger?